Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
Act-On is used by the Marketing Department to deliver eShots, webinars and various multi-channel campaigns. It has helped to streamline our marketing systems, and aid delivery, and also taken away the reliance on technical help from developers who are tied up with client work and thus caused delays.
- Act-On is quick and easy to use.
- Act-On provides useful reporting data.
- Act-On is always improving its product.
- Act-On and Salesforce integration is good.
- Would be good to have a more structured training program - so this can be shared internally, and help others to learn or relearn the product quickly.
- I'd like to more help on improving email deliverability - so providing extra detail.
- There should be training which is demo based - an Act-on demo website - with everything set-up for a dummy business - this is such a great way to see how things work and how a system should look and feel and work. Similar to CMS providers e.g. Sitecore, Episerver etc., that have a demo site you can try out and also this assists you to learn the new features as they're released, and when a customer success manager (CSM) shows you new features you can then go back to this and try again before you do in your own system.
- Considerable time and resource efficiencies, as less technical help required and marketing can get on with [it] and action much more, more quickly.
- Better quality of communication.
Others were too big a beast for a SME and also too pricey. Act-On was good on price and ease-of-use.