Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
Act-on is being used by the marketing and sales team here to promote products, understand customers and leads and generate leads. As I am within the first year of my employment here I am not yet using Act-On to measure effectiveness and as a part of the strategy decision making process. As a chartered marketer I can see that the system will easily integrate into the strategic decision-making process.
The sales team uses Act-on (integrated with Salesforce) to measure client activity and deliver information based on the product views of customers. This seems to work well with the alerts.
- Easy to use and navigate platform - the platform is easy to use and navigate - along with the brilliant Act-On University and customer support service.
- Email automation - you can easily automate based on whatever strategic requirements you have - these are measurable and modifiable.
- Email promotion - you can easily create segments of data for email promotion; the emails themselves and measure the outcomes. It is difficult to put a value to these activities with the complexities of our business model.
- Embeddable forms - this works really well, from creation to embedding on the website - it actually works better than rerouting a click to Act-On.
- You need to think strategically on set up - things move really fast in the world of marketing and, when challenges arise, it can be a little difficult to solve the problem.
- Increased employee efficiency - sales are able to see what their customer has/is viewing and tailor their face-to-face message accordingly.