Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign is the central pillar database that we use to collect, store, and access all our leads and client data. It is used mostly within our Marketing and Client Services departments. It solves many problems for us, as it allows us to use online forms so potential clients can fill out a short questionnaire and request an interview with our team. After we have that application, we can send that information to the appropriate member of our team (Zapier helps with this). ActiveCampaign also allows us to create automations to ensure our clients and leads get vital communication.
- Their forms are phenomenal, you can embed them directly on your site and the data flows right into your Active Campaign CRM.
- ActiveCampaign is great at allowing you to target specific lists with email. Their segmenting feature is super useful once you learn how to use it, you can have your main list and then get very granular in segmenting people out of the list that you don't want to email.
- It has a great integration with Zapier. This allows you to connect Active Campaign to hundreds of other programs. This is SUPER useful for things like sending notifications to Slack, sending DocuSigns, updating other CRMs like PipeDrive & Keap, the list goes on.
- I'd like to see them build int 2nd and 3rd emails into each contact, so you can easily merge contacts who you know have more than 1 email.
- ActiveCampaign has had a major positive impact on our long-term ROI
- ActiveCampaign has allowed us to build systems up front to ensure smooth business operations
- Ontraport, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) and ClickFunnels
ActiveCampaign was the best value and it does everything that we need it to do.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
ActiveCampaign would be great for any size business or project. I have used it for small and large businesses and it works great.