ONTRAPORT offers customer relations management services that help with content management, such as creating and hosting webpages; lead tracking, which includes collecting customer data and behavior; traditional marketing approaches, such as e-mail, SMS, social media, and direct mail; managing online payments, including automated billing; and workflow automation.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/TQ/Sm/M61T7QUZ8F2J.PNGThe Best Campaign Builder You'll Ever UseWe use ONTRAPORT in just about every department of our business. It's our contact management software, it's where we build most of our sales/landing pages for our offerings, it's how we manage email campaigns, it's how we manage registrations to our retreats and events. It does a great job at the majority of those things.,ONTRAPORT is stellar for building campaigns. Their visual editor is somehow completely user-friendly and insanely powerful. The ability to so easily set up a chain of dozens of events, conditions, and outcomes is a huge asset. It's easy to segment users based on things they've bought, sequences they've opted into, etc., and send them down automated funnels. ONTRAPORT's page builder is great for basic-to-intermediate level sales/landing pages. It's certainly not perfect, but it does allow pretty much anyone to build a nice, clean, mobile-responsive landing page. ONTRAPORT's contact management is extremely powerful. If you can think of a way you'd like to tag, organize, manage, segment, or otherwise manipulate contact data, Ontraport almost certainly has it built right in.,The page builder is... quirky at best, and sometimes outright frustrating. Blocks will often behave unpredictably, and there are a handful of pretty obnoxious bugs you eventually just learn to work around (for instance, after uploading and selecting an image to insert into a block, you need to move your cursor and hit "Save" on that block. In between your current cursor position and the Save button, there are a handful of stock placeholder images. On its route to the Save button, your cursor of course hovers across these images momentarily. This causes them to autofill into the block in the same split second you hit 'Save,' which means you now have a stock image in your block and you're forced to go all the way back to your image library and start again).,8,I'm not in a position to have hard numbers about ONTRAPORT's financial impact on our business, but I work with it enough to know it's been massively helpful in achieving our goals. For one, it's helped us manage our email list and segment them appropriate to our needs. Despite its quirks, the page builder has greatly helped some of our employees with little to no web dev background build clean, professional-looking landing pages on a short learning curve.,GetResponse,25,000 to 100,000,B2C,Adobe Premiere Pro, Asana, WordPressFull featured, but intimidating and needs more polishMarketing automation, sales workflows, providing customers with education about our services, automatically keeping up with clients, tracking goals/tasks, managing a sales funnel.,Campaign builder. The visual campaign builder is very easy to use and feels pretty modern. CRM: customizing what type of data I'd like WHERE has been great. Custom fields, being able to move them around. Task Management: one of the things that set ONTRAPORT apart from other similar automation platforms is the tasks. You can trigger automated tasks that cause your salespeople to take action, and the tasks stay in the queue until the salesperson takes that action and checks it off. This is great for putting together a web of accountability.,Integrations. Basically, all integrations are done using Zapier. This is a huge time suck. In other programs like ActiveCampaign, you have WordPress plugins to import your data from Gravity Forms. It takes 2 minutes to set up. With Zapier, even a simple integration takes a minimum of 30 minutes to setup and test to the point where you trust it. Documentation: there is a lot of documentation, but a lot of it is confusing with not enough examples to make something clear. Templates: other programs like Drip focus on more templates for campaigns. While there are a few here, there's really not a ton and they don't seem carefully curated. Learning curve: it took a really long time to get it set up for our business. I appreciated the onboarding sessions, which definitely helped a lot, but it could have been simpler. Version 5: last year ONTRAPORT launched their newest version of their software. I can see that it's a foundation that they will be able to build a lot on, but it's not fleshed out yet. Like a fresh foundation and a good building, but not a lot of paint or polish yet. Sales funnels: managing people through a sales funnel just happens through a custom field that you set up. There's no predetermined "section" for something that a lot of sales teams would want. It makes it easy to not know what's going to happen with your automation when you send someone to a new part of the sales funnel (ie. you move someone to the next part of the sales funnel, it triggers an automation, maybe you weren't aware of that). It would be great if it gave you a quick summary of some of the automation you're about to send when you take actions. Intimidation: enough said. It just feels intimidating to set this stuff up. This may be true for all the other automation programs too though.,6,Easier to keep track of our sales funnel. It's a lot easier to onboard new clients with templated emails, especially combined with GravityForms on our website where clients can leave feedback or fill out forms to move a project along.,ActiveCampaign, Drip from Leadpages and Infusionsoft,10,000 to 25,000,Both,WordPress, CallRail,1,1Ontraport is the best all in one solution I have foundAll my contact database is stored in Ontraport. The combination of landing pages, lead magnet delivery, nurture sequences and autoresponders plus advanced contact tagging means that I don't need anything else. I am still learning how to get the most out of this but I can see however advanced of a funnel you want to build, it can be built here. For lead gen and e commerce I fully intend to stick around and just get better at this product. Less confusing that 'confusionsoft' more advanced than mailchimp, less intimidating than sendgrid etc. I love it.,Create a lead gen funnel from lead magnets, landing page, email sequence quickly and as custom as you want Landing page builder really works, good combination of fast and easy plus customisable,There is heaps of training material and a lot of articles but perhaps some more video step by steps would be good. Overall it's great not much to change!,10,At least 30% uptick in my service business due to strong reliable delivery of lead magnets building authority So much potential for more as I have just bought a couple of traffic websites and will be getting way more focused on my funnel in 2017,Infusionsoft,Less than 10,000,B2COntraport has transformed the way we do businessWe use Ontraport throughout our organization. It is our email marketing solution and our customer relations management solution. It manages internal tasks and allows us to expertly measure every aspect of our marketing and sales. It integrates wonderfully with third party software/programs and has been an asset since we stated using it over a year ago.,Email Marketing. Ontraport is outstanding. The control that we have over the content, the delivery, the experience that we can provide for our prospects and clients is second to none as far as I am concerned. Tracking. Everything is measured, compared, tracked, recorded and stored. The mountain of data that is available allows us to instantly see what is working and what isn't, and this saves us time and money. Customization. I have mentioned the control that we have in email marketing, but that is true in everything. Support. The team are always there for me. True I may have a problem outside hours, but the knowledge base, videos and Users Community are always there with a solution.,Ontraport is a very powerful and robust system capable of a great many things. The time it takes to get to know the program is a little intimidating. Don't get me wrong, you can get started right away, but a year in I know I am still not making the most of all Ontraport can do. I am UK based so access to their advanced trainings means international travel, maybe some online events could be initiated.,10,We are providing better customer service as a direct result of Ontraport. We can track where all of our customers are, what pages/sites/modules they are visiting with ease and tailor our communication accordingly. Our marketing funnel has become vastly improved, meaning that our ROI for marketing has gone up. Sales this April are double what they were last year. Our team works better together because we all have a better idea of what the other needs and when. The tasks that we can assign in Ontraport mean nothing gets missed, creating a better customer and employee experience.,AWeber,Infusionsoft,MailChimp,Less than 10,000,10,8How ONTRAPORT moved us from a manual business model to automation!It is an excellent product and easy to use once you understand the concept and process flow. To be successful and use ONTRAPORT to it's fullest, make sure to use their robust support system and very cool technical videos. Mastering the nine moves is the first step.,Excellent CRM for small to medium businesses. Email tracking (date/time sent, received, opened, links clicked, etc). Automation of repetitive processes. Stats on emails, sequences, etc.,Managing inventory. Shipping label integration with USPS/UPS/FedEx. More complete email delivery tracking. Some group messages not always received by everyone available in the group. Sent, Delivered but not read. Customer says they never got it.,10,Faster product creation, sales and conversion. Easier to create and manage multiple sales funnels. Easier to manage customer communication and follow-up.,1ShoppingCart,AWeber,10,000 to 25,000,10,8
ONTRAPORT

ONTRAPORT Reviews

ONTRAPORT
Filter 24 vetted ONTRAPORT reviews and ratings
Brock Ross profile photo
May 16, 2018

ONTRAPORT Review: "The Best Campaign Builder You'll Ever Use"

• ONTRAPORT is stellar for building campaigns. Their visual editor is somehow completely user-friendly and insanely powerful. The ability to so easily set up a chain of dozens of events, conditions, and outcomes is a huge asset. It's easy to segment users based on things they've bought, sequences they've opted into, etc., and send them down automated funnels.
  • ONTRAPORT's page builder is great for basic-to-intermediate level sales/landing pages. It's certainly not perfect, but it does allow pretty much anyone to build a nice, clean, mobile-responsive landing page.
  • ONTRAPORT's contact management is extremely powerful. If you can think of a way you'd like to tag, organize, manage, segment, or otherwise manipulate contact data, Ontraport almost certainly has it built right in.
  • The page builder is... quirky at best, and sometimes outright frustrating. Blocks will often behave unpredictably, and there are a handful of pretty obnoxious bugs you eventually just learn to work around (for instance, after uploading and selecting an image to insert into a block, you need to move your cursor and hit "Save" on that block. In between your current cursor position and the Save button, there are a handful of stock placeholder images. On its route to the Save button, your cursor of course hovers across these images momentarily. This causes them to autofill into the block in the same split second you hit 'Save,' which means you now have a stock image in your block and you're forced to go all the way back to your image library and start again).
ONTRAPORT is very powerful, and accordingly pricey. I'd recommend it if you have a business model based on acquiring leads and emailing or otherwise contacting them regularly--if that kind of marketing/management is integral to your business, ONTRAPORT is definitely worth your money.
Read Brock Ross's full review
Andrew Muller profile photo
May 03, 2018

ONTRAPORT Review: "Full featured, but intimidating and needs more polish"

• Campaign builder. The visual campaign builder is very easy to use and feels pretty modern.
  • CRM: customizing what type of data I'd like WHERE has been great. Custom fields, being able to move them around.
  • Task Management: one of the things that set ONTRAPORT apart from other similar automation platforms is the tasks. You can trigger automated tasks that cause your salespeople to take action, and the tasks stay in the queue until the salesperson takes that action and checks it off. This is great for putting together a web of accountability.
  • Integrations. Basically, all integrations are done using Zapier. This is a huge time suck. In other programs like ActiveCampaign, you have WordPress plugins to import your data from Gravity Forms. It takes 2 minutes to set up. With Zapier, even a simple integration takes a minimum of 30 minutes to setup and test to the point where you trust it.
  • Documentation: there is a lot of documentation, but a lot of it is confusing with not enough examples to make something clear.
  • Templates: other programs like Drip focus on more templates for campaigns. While there are a few here, there's really not a ton and they don't seem carefully curated.
  • Learning curve: it took a really long time to get it set up for our business. I appreciated the onboarding sessions, which definitely helped a lot, but it could have been simpler.
  • Version 5: last year ONTRAPORT launched their newest version of their software. I can see that it's a foundation that they will be able to build a lot on, but it's not fleshed out yet. Like a fresh foundation and a good building, but not a lot of paint or polish yet.
  • Sales funnels: managing people through a sales funnel just happens through a custom field that you set up. There's no predetermined "section" for something that a lot of sales teams would want. It makes it easy to not know what's going to happen with your automation when you send someone to a new part of the sales funnel (ie. you move someone to the next part of the sales funnel, it triggers an automation, maybe you weren't aware of that). It would be great if it gave you a quick summary of some of the automation you're about to send when you take actions.
  • Intimidation: enough said. It just feels intimidating to set this stuff up. This may be true for all the other automation programs too though.
ONTRAPORT is great if you have a scalable team, and want to keep people accountable for their tasks.

It's not so great for agile development. Things can feel like they happen a bit too slow, and it's scary to test out small ideas. I realize this is rather subjective.
Read Andrew Muller's full review
Matt Knight profile photo
June 15, 2017

Review: "Ontraport is the best all in one solution I have found"

• Create a lead gen funnel from lead magnets, landing page, email sequence quickly and as custom as you want
  • Landing page builder really works, good combination of fast and easy plus customisable
  • There is heaps of training material and a lot of articles but perhaps some more video step by steps would be good.
  • Overall it's great not much to change!
If you are a consultant or service business looking for a sales funnel system and contact database this will suit you. If you are into online sales and e-commerce it will work well too.
Read Matt Knight's full review
Matthew Watts profile photo
February 04, 2016

Review: "Ontraport has transformed the way we do business"

• Email Marketing. Ontraport is outstanding. The control that we have over the content, the delivery, the experience that we can provide for our prospects and clients is second to none as far as I am concerned.
  • Tracking. Everything is measured, compared, tracked, recorded and stored. The mountain of data that is available allows us to instantly see what is working and what isn't, and this saves us time and money.
  • Customization. I have mentioned the control that we have in email marketing, but that is true in everything.
  • Support. The team are always there for me. True I may have a problem outside hours, but the knowledge base, videos and Users Community are always there with a solution.
  • Ontraport is a very powerful and robust system capable of a great many things. The time it takes to get to know the program is a little intimidating. Don't get me wrong, you can get started right away, but a year in I know I am still not making the most of all Ontraport can do. I am UK based so access to their advanced trainings means international travel, maybe some online events could be initiated.
Due to the complexity of Ontraport and the size of the monthly subscription it isn't ideal for a solopreneur just starting up. Having said that, when you are ready to start using their system, the team at Ontraport made the transition very smooth and safe. I was transferring years of business and data from several different systems over to Ontraport and felt very secure the entire time.
Read Matthew Watts's full review
Chris Castillo profile photo
April 27, 2016

Review: "How ONTRAPORT moved us from a manual business model to automation!"

• Excellent CRM for small to medium businesses.
  • Email tracking (date/time sent, received, opened, links clicked, etc).
  • Automation of repetitive processes.
  • Stats on emails, sequences, etc.
  • Managing inventory.
  • Shipping label integration with USPS/UPS/FedEx.
  • More complete email delivery tracking. Some group messages not always received by everyone available in the group. Sent, Delivered but not read. Customer says they never got it.
ONTRAPORT is well suited to small to medium businesses that use multiple programs (Outlook/Aweber/ShoppingCart/Amazon, etc.) to sell/fulfill products and services, sales and marketing effectiveness.

Would automation make your job easier? How do you track customer behavior before, during and after the sale? How do you follow-up with a customer who buys or doesn't buy your product?
Read Chris Castillo's full review
Bill Miles profile photo
April 27, 2016

User Review: "Love Team ONTRAPORT!"

I am a marketing consultant and implement ONTRAPORT for clients to manage contact relations and build and automate lead generation and sales funnels. I constantly employ the many features that distinguish ONTRAPORT from competing CRMs, including ONTRApages landing pages, online file management, video hosting, and SMS.
  • Auto-responder sequences to tailor client engagement
  • Tracking details of client history
  • Managing affiliate partnerships
  • Once you understand the Sequences and Rules, funnels can be easily created, but it would be SO MUCH EASIER to have a graphical interface for developing funnels
  • The system is sometimes slow to respond
  • The excellent landing pages and email templates could be even more excellent with additional customization options
ONTRAPORT is great for business-to-consumer relationships. It is less ideal for business-to-business relationships. The shopping cart is excellent, but not for items with multiple variations (i.e. selling a shirt with various colors and sizes). Love the all-in-one functionality - saves big money in not having to also use a landing page service, shopping cart, SMS, etc.
Read Bill Miles's full review
Chad Root profile photo
November 11, 2015

User Review: "We run ONTRAPORT. It doesn't run us."

We use ONTRAPORT for our own agency needs and also implement on behalf of our clients for their needs. In all cases, we wanted a platform that we could program around each business situation to automatically capture contact information, track the source, keep it organized and stay in touch with relevant communications while keeping sales people actively engaged in the process so they can follow-up when the time is right. The ultimate goal is relationship development. It solves the problem of how a company can realistically stay in touch with enough people to achieve their revenue goals.
  • It automatically lets sales people and marketers know which contacts in the database are the most active and even allows you to see which web pages a particular contact has visited.
  • The marriage of rules and sequences allows us to sit down with clients and map out their marketing, sales and customer service processes and then program ONTRAPORT to carry them out. The business guides the software, not the other way around.
  • ONTRAPORT encourages a mix of communications; email, post card, postal and text messages. This helps keep the relationship real with the contacts. They don't feel like they are just on an email list. They are communicated in a way that matches their behavior and preferences.
  • Its blessing is its curse. Too much flexibility and a broad range of features means it can be hard to use to its full potential if you're not familiar with it and some of the features are not as advanced as stand alone solutions; like email templates for example.
  • The shopping cart and gateway communications are not really geared for product sales yet. It's coming though.
  • Reporting is a challenge. It's very flexible because you can download just about anything. You just have to figure out how to report it.
Is the business in question willing to commit to a system for marketing, sales and customer service? If not, this isn't your tool. If yes, then it's on.
Read Chad Root's full review
Eric Foronjy profile photo
September 30, 2015

ONTRAPORT Review: "Ontra-Pumped on this platform"

We use Ontraport across our entire organization. We use it to track leads, sales, service and referrals. We have used the task automation to automate our sales fulfillment. Our service department and sales department are both using Ontraport to automate standard practices and management oversight. We email our current customers to notify them of overdue service, and then call people who don't respond. Once we have not been able to reach them by email or phone we add them to our postcard sequence to drip them post cards quarterly.
  • Creating Custom Groups and applying the groups to automated filters. We use this to change large groups of contacts at once. We import contacts and use filters to assign the contacts to different territories based on zip codes.
  • Simple and intuitive rules to automate complex functions. My office staff doesn't even know it's happening. They update one field and magically a contact record is changed, a date is updated and a sequence is changed.
  • Mailing out post cards with purls is very important to our lead generation. Tracking post card response has always been difficult in the past.
  • Smart form integration and beyond. We use Ontraport smart forms to not only capture lead information but to qualify them based on their survey.
  • We follow up every prospect that doesn't buy with a survey generated by ontraport with the promise of a gift card for participation. The fulfillment of this gift card is completed using Ontraport tasks. (to my office manager to mail out. not to automatically mail out gift cards... that would be cool though)
  • The platform is pretty stable and fast. Every once in a while the system seems to run a little slow. There have been huge improvements in speed and stability since Oct 2014.
  • Mobile app needs improvement. I have not been able to use it on my smart phone and the web login doesn't work well for my iPad.
  • Graphic interface showing how all the sequences, forms and opt in pages are tied together in a funnel design would be cool.
Just like any investment of time and money, I would suggest having a good plan of what you are going to use the software for before you get started. If you are already a growing business I think it's great and can help in many ways - communication with new prospects, customers, sales, up-sales, follow up and referrals.

If you are not sure how you will make money using Ontraport do more research before you get started.
Read Eric Foronjy's full review
Joe Kalis profile photo
May 13, 2015

ONTRAPORT Review: "Amazing automation with amazing support team!"

My brother and I are business partners on a variety of different entrepreneurial ventures. We just signed up with Ontraport as a solution to replace our current system made up of several daisy-chained, disparate systems to achieve our ultimate goal of business automation. We are marketers at heart, and want to provide the best experience possible for our clients. Since we have multiple unique brands and products, we want to cater specifically to each type of client AND where each client is at within each sales cycle. In order to provide as much customized value to each client as we'd like, we felt a system like Ontraport was imperative. The depth of features of the product is amazing, and the support from the team as I go through each functionality has been above and beyond! The price of the product is obviously higher than an entry-level product, but the functionality more than makes up for it for a company that can scale due to the advanced functionality. When you get an automation tool like Ontraport utilizing all the features it offers, it can legitimately serve your company in the same way as multiple employees would. For a product of this caliber, it's worth its weight in gold!
  • Client support and documentation; amazing community available to help with any questions or requests you have in a very timely fashion.
  • Automation functionality; the system can act as multiple employees without hiring anyone.
  • Overall usability; with such a powerful system, actually being able to navigate around it is crucial.
Read Joe Kalis's full review
Ari Sherbill profile photo
June 10, 2014

User Review: "Why ONTRAPORT is #1"

My client uses ONTRAPORT quite literally as their office for our emails, CRM, etc. The business problems it addresses are unifying the online office: outreach, tracking, sales, follow-up. Without ONTRAPORT we'd have many pieces working separately instead of one system doing it all. Love it!
  • Tagging, Measurement & Tracking
  • Automation, Systems & Payment
  • Ease of Use
  • Simpler way to find the training (took me a while to find it, and wasn't even sure it was the right thing)
  • I think there's always room to improve the UI so it's more intuitive
It's not suited for a beginning marketer or newbie online business owner. The whole concept behind it is for someone who understands online business and marketing. Or maybe everyone should already know these things!
Read Ari Sherbill's full review
David Jaeger profile photo
October 08, 2013

Review: "Ontraport (Office AutoPilot) just makes me smile..."

• The rule based email marketing / business processes are fantastic.
  • Business automation was something I discovered it does really well, e.g. if card declines, set a followup call and much, much more.
  • They have some cherry-on-the-top features, e.g. native postcard mailing integration, which is cool.
  • Unfortunately, not enough developers have jumped on API integrations, which means some fancy things (e.g. integration with QuickBooks) requires you to hire your own coder.
Read David Jaeger's full review
March 17, 2016

Review: "Connect to more client and grow your business with Ontraport"

Ontraport is an integral part of our business. We use it across for both the information marketing/ start-up business consulting side as well as our full-service digital marketing agency. And we also help our clients leverage it in their business. It allow us to nurture our relationships and grow them.
  • Task management is my favorite feature. I love that I can send a task to an outside vendor and have them report on the interaction with my client without them needing to log into the Ontraport system
  • The Support Team ROCKS! I'm able to get quick help via live chat and knowing that they are just a phone call away is also great. (Even late at night and on weekends.)
  • The Executive Staff really care about their customers. They are active in the forum and really listen (and address) the challenges of their customer. Give them a use case for a divergent use of a feature that may need a small tweak to the system and they will seriously consider making that possible.
  • Reporting is not the easiest thing to do in the system.
  • Affiliate tracking/ reporting is not very intuitive or consistent
  • If you set-up your system yourself, you just don't know what needs to be set-up in order to track stuff later. Some basic KPIs need custom set-ups to be report-able.
Ontraport is well suited for service based businesses where the sales process isn't very complex. It's not (yet) great for B2B where you are connecting to multiple people from the same company. (The database is structured around contact and not business.)
December 04, 2014

Review: "Contraport - A burdensome tool to enflame your team to revolution"

Ontraport (Office AutoPilot) drives our entire CRM system. We have a list of about 3000 people. We make use of date and step sequences. We use tags, list segmentation, sales, tasks, site tracking, pages and affiliates through the system. We use the smart-form in all 3 flavors - HTML, straight JavaScript and embedded javascript. I can confidently say that we use well over 95% of the features available in the system.
  • Email deliver rates are fast and high.
  • Tracking open and click-rates is good.
  • Support is readily available by chat and phone
  • Does not work with Chrome - cannot even log in
  • Took them 7 days to fix a security certificate error - all eCommerce activity gave "unsecured or untrusted site" warnings, and it took HOURS to convince them how and where the problem was on their side, including video-capture of a detailed reproduction ruling out other issues. They just did not get the importance of SSL.
  • Charges made through their system do not send your product "description" through to your payment gateway. (confirmed deficiency with tech support)
  • The system supports adding/removing tags in one step. DON'T DO IT. Tags get lost. Add the new tag, wait 5 minutes until confirmed, then delete the old tag.
  • System cannot count. Never delete a step from a step-sequence; everything gets hopelessly thrown out of whack and re-creating the sequence is the only solution.
  • System lacks significant filtering abilities. No "and", "or" or parenthetical groupings available.
  • You can filter on "does not contain" for tags, but cannot do the same for sequences. Reason: it hurts their server's performance, so they don't make this feature available to users. You need to do a 3-step work-around that rapidly goes out of date.
  • No way to rename tags. You have to add a new one, copy over, wait, then delete the first one.
  • No DESCRIPTION for any tags you create. So you better think them through up front, since renaming is not available, and you can otherwise forget which one was used for what, when, or why. No way to even see how many contacts are using a given tag at a glance. You have to create a filter for each and every tag just to check.
If you need a simple system with just a few products, sequences or flows, it's not too hard to learn. If you are doing anything serious with enterprise-wide implications, I would not recommend this product at all.

WYSIWYG email editor (10)
Dynamic content (10)
Ability to test dynamic content (7)
Landing pages (10)
A/B testing (9)
4.5
Mobile optimization (8)
Email deliverability (9)
List management (9)
Triggered drip sequences (9)
9.2
Lead nurturing (10)
Lead scoring and grading (9)
Data quality management (8)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (10)
Calendaring (5)
6.2
Event/webinar marketing (6)
Social sharing and campaigns (3)
Social profile integration (4)
Dashboards (9)
Standard reports (6)
Custom reports (6)
API (7)
Role-based workflow & approvals (7)
Customizability (9)
Integration with Salesforce.com (1)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (1)
Integration with SugarCRM (1)

About ONTRAPORT

ONTRAPORT is an all-in-one marketing automation platform designed for small to midsize companies. The platform aims to allow you to build, automate and visualize core business practices, including how you attract and retain customers and how you communicate with them throughout the customer lifecycle.

According to the vendor, key capabilities include:

• Build and publish templated or custom landing pages and forms

• Create dynamic campaigns with personalized paths

• Automate prospect, customer and partner communications

• Keep detailed up-to-date records of contact interactions

• Group like contacts together

• Deliver responsive email campaigns and track engagement

• Send messages via multiple communication channels (SMS & PostCard)

• Manage a sales team and manual to-do tasks

• Sell products and manage payments

• View real-time results to see where to focus efforts

• Create custom dashboard metrics

• Manage a membership site and/or partner program

The company aims to bring all the tools together into one central, simplified platform with the power of an enterprise solution, thus allowing small business owners to quickly get set up and scale without the growing pains of learning multiple technologies and without the hassle of fractured integrations.

ONTRAPORT Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Does not have featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Does not have featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Does not have featureSocial profile integration
Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureDashboards
Has featureStandard reports
Has featureCustom reports
Platform & Infrastructure Features
Has featureAPI
Has featureRole-based workflow & approvals
Has featureCustomizability
Does not have featureIntegration with Salesforce.com
Does not have featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Does not have featureIntegration with SugarCRM
Has featureMembership site management tools
Has featureSMS & Postcards
Has featureSales force automation
Has featureReferral program management and tracking
Has featureTask management
Has featurePerformance analytics on visual map

ONTRAPORT Screenshots

ONTRAPORT Integrations

GoToWebinar, WordPress, 1ShoppingCart, Zapier, Authorize.Net, PayPal Payments, Shopify, WooCommerce, QuickBooks Pro, Zoom, Facebook for Business, Xero, TimeTrade, Wufoo, Wistia, Freshdesk, UltraCart, Teachable, WebinarJam, StealthSeminar, Bonjoro, LeadQuizzes, WickedReports, LeadsBridge, JotForm

ONTRAPORT Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Pro$297per month with 2 users (up to 25,000 contacts)
Team$597per month with 10 users (up to 100,000 contacts)
Basic$79per month with 1 user (up to 1,000 contacts)
ModulesPricing DetailsTerms