Genesis Digital in La Jolla offers WebinarJam, a webinar platform that supports live casting, event streaming, and webinar broadcasting with up to 6 co-presenters.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ba/hS/5WEZ47688H4Z.JPEGReview from a Longtime WebinarJam UserAt Achieveit360 we use WebinarJam for informational webinars. When we are looking to promote a new program or service, we can quickly set up a webinar, with an easy to use dashboard, to promote our programs. We have used more expensive webinar platforms in the past, but as a small business, there is no need to pay high monthly fees for a webinar service. We are happy with the years of service with WebinarJam, will continue to use it, and notice that many others still use it also.,Lead generation Training,ADMIN/USER STRENGTHS: Easy to use the dashboard to start a webinar on demand, or schedule one in the future. Each step has a video tutorial made to set you up for success, understanding each set-up step along the way. If I want to practice a session live, I can set up a webinar instantly (called Right Now-takes 6 clicks and 30 seconds to set this up), and stream it through my YouTube Channel, or schedule a full campaign for a later date (takes about 10 minutes) and drive people to attend. I can set up one date, or multiple dates. It's very easy to follow the nine initial steps to (configuration, schedule, registration, notifications, integration, thank you, live, replay and finish) setting up your webinar. Once you have created a campaign, you can always clone them for future use. ADMIN/USER STRENGTH: You can inject a pre-recorded video seamlessly. Let's say you did an incredible sales pitch on one of your webinars, you can inject this into future webinars to ensure a perfect presentation. ADMIN/USER STRENGTH: Poll your customers BEFORE the webinar, on the registration page to find out what they are looking for, why they have signed up, to be sure the presenter covers each participant's needs. ADMIN/USER STRENGTH: Autoresponder reminders can come from Webinar Jam (this is what I have always done to keep it simple) or integrate it with the top systems (AWeber, Active Campaign, Infusionsoft, IContact, MailChimp, ConvertKit, Drip, Kartra, Zapier). ADMIN/USER STRENGTH: I can set up a replay for those who missed the event, or even a replica replay where I can go into the video, fix up my sales presentation, and add a new video for people to see. I can also see who watches the replay. ADMIN/USER STRENGTH: In the analytics page I can see the numbers of people who visited the webinar registration page (to get an idea of how popular my topic was/change headings or topics if it's low, keep presenting if there's a high number), registrants, people in the room when I go live, and numbers for those who watched the replays. I can connect my autoresponder to communicate with people who missed the webinar/replay vs those who attended and even can see when people dropped off so I know if they were engaged for the entire webinar.,SUPPORT: It's there if you need it, but you do need to be proactive. Sometimes you need help immediately and that's just not going to work with WebinarJam. You must learn to practice, test and be prepared for a webinar (a few days before you plan to go live to iron out any technical issues) without relying on their support team 2 minutes before your webinar. Join their FB page, read common questions that come up, get involved helping others, and you will be successful. If you are not the pro-active type, I would recommend a different software. CHANGES: There are times software changes, and the team communicates the changes, and what you must do, but again, like the other point, you must learn to be proactive to learn and understand them. Example: the transition from Google Hangouts to Youtube a few years ago (had to learn how to do this) and now we must keep up to date on how WebinarJam works or does not work (it says it is not currently integrating with FB Live). Logging into the system and reading the messages is all you need to do, but if you are not proactive at doing this, it's not the software for you. MORE ONGOING COMMUNICATION AND SUPPORT TO USERS: This could be improved with more training videos and communication to users. That said, there is training there, it just depends on how much you need.,10,PRODUCT SALES: We have been using WebinarJam since 2014 (were early adopters before they launched) and have found the value in our cost to use it was earned back after our first year. We have not had sales through the product offer at the end, but have used the tool to build trust and awareness with our customers who went on to purchase our programs after other interactions and follow up sequences. WebinarJam was the first step in our sales cycle to build trust. BRAND AWARENESS: When we launch a new program, we hold webinars that have helped with brand awareness, education, and support for our users/customers. AFFORDABLE COMPLETION FOR OUR PRODUCT STACK: We invested in WebinarJam as this tool was an important part of our product stack. We have over the years switched our automated marketing tool/autoresponder, but we have never left WebinarJam. The investment was something I have never regretted (unlike other software programs that have cost me an arm and a leg).,Cisco Webex Teams (formerly Cisco Spark), GoToWebinar and Join.me,ActiveCampaign, Camtasia, MoodleEasy to use webinar toolWe use WebinarJam to create, organize and manage webinars for our company. The tool is usually used by the marketing department, as they're the ones in charge of the lead generation. It's a tool that makes it easy to set-up, edit, and manage your webinar, related notifications and webinar recordings. Overall, it's a great lead generation tool.,Lead generation,It's easy to set up. Even if you don't have too much skill when it comes to technical set-up, the tool has a very user-friendly interface that allows you to create and set up your webinar in just a few minutes. Easy and reliable integrations. The tool integrates easily with multiple tools, and it's also on Zapier in case you need some additional functionalities. Testing links. This one is my favorite! The tool generates test links for you to practice delivering your best presentation, without harming your initial webinar setup.,Landing pages. The designs are pretty limited and repetitive, our company is always using our own designs. Text limitations. You don't have a lot of room when it comes to text and webinar descriptions during the setup. If you stay away from long titles you should be good. Pricing. The tool is definitely not cheap. If you're not planning to have regular webinars on it, you should look into something smaller and more budget-friendly.,9,More leads. Doing regular webinars helped us generate more leads for our business. More sales. Using offers and special offers during the webinars increased sales.,Zoom Video Webinar and GoToWebinar,Zoom, ClickFunnels, GoToWebinarA great platform to engage your audience!We used WebinarJam at my software startup to conduct webinars of our product, where we educated our prospective customers on the benefits of our product through an interactive presentation. We were able to achieve this through WebinarJam as it allows for interactive polling with the audience. It helped us get our message across when we hosted 50 - 100 people on each webinar. In addition, we used it to provide ha ands-on demo of our product which was well received. We used WebinarJam to get quick feedback on our product as well. We only used WebinarJam for sales and lead generation purposes and utilized it to get our product more exposure for little setup.,Lead generation Training,Interactive polling. Really easy to get a poll started and get quick answers. Quick feedback. You can set it up to get quick feedback on your presentation/webinar. Easy setup. WebinarJam is really easy to setup and share with your audience.,Pricing. Pricing can get expensive as your business expands.,8,WebinarJam has allowed us to present to multiple audiences at our prospective customers, rather than just a few individuals which made it difficult to get to the next sales step. By engaging a larger audience, we were able to drive more attention to our product and made follow up with the customer much easier.,Skype for Business and GoToMeeting,Skype for Business, Slack
WebinarJam

WebinarJam Reviews

WebinarJam
Filter 5 vetted WebinarJam reviews and ratings

Andrea Samadi profile photo
February 10, 2019

"Review from a Longtime WebinarJam User"

• ADMIN/USER STRENGTHS: Easy to use the dashboard to start a webinar on demand, or schedule one in the future. Each step has a video tutorial made to set you up for success, understanding each set-up step along the way. If I want to practice a session live, I can set up a webinar instantly (called Right Now-takes 6 clicks and 30 seconds to set this up), and stream it through my YouTube Channel, or schedule a full campaign for a later date (takes about 10 minutes) and drive people to attend. I can set up one date, or multiple dates. It's very easy to follow the nine initial steps to (configuration, schedule, registration, notifications, integration, thank you, live, replay and finish) setting up your webinar. Once you have created a campaign, you can always clone them for future use.
  • ADMIN/USER STRENGTH: You can inject a pre-recorded video seamlessly. Let's say you did an incredible sales pitch on one of your webinars, you can inject this into future webinars to ensure a perfect presentation.
  • ADMIN/USER STRENGTH: Poll your customers BEFORE the webinar, on the registration page to find out what they are looking for, why they have signed up, to be sure the presenter covers each participant's needs.
  • ADMIN/USER STRENGTH: Autoresponder reminders can come from Webinar Jam (this is what I have always done to keep it simple) or integrate it with the top systems (AWeber, Active Campaign, Infusionsoft, IContact, MailChimp, ConvertKit, Drip, Kartra, Zapier).
  • ADMIN/USER STRENGTH: I can set up a replay for those who missed the event, or even a replica replay where I can go into the video, fix up my sales presentation, and add a new video for people to see. I can also see who watches the replay.
  • ADMIN/USER STRENGTH: In the analytics page I can see the numbers of people who visited the webinar registration page (to get an idea of how popular my topic was/change headings or topics if it's low, keep presenting if there's a high number), registrants, people in the room when I go live, and numbers for those who watched the replays. I can connect my autoresponder to communicate with people who missed the webinar/replay vs those who attended and even can see when people dropped off so I know if they were engaged for the entire webinar.
  • SUPPORT: It's there if you need it, but you do need to be proactive. Sometimes you need help immediately and that's just not going to work with WebinarJam. You must learn to practice, test and be prepared for a webinar (a few days before you plan to go live to iron out any technical issues) without relying on their support team 2 minutes before your webinar. Join their FB page, read common questions that come up, get involved helping others, and you will be successful. If you are not the pro-active type, I would recommend a different software.
  • CHANGES: There are times software changes, and the team communicates the changes, and what you must do, but again, like the other point, you must learn to be proactive to learn and understand them. Example: the transition from Google Hangouts to Youtube a few years ago (had to learn how to do this) and now we must keep up to date on how WebinarJam works or does not work (it says it is not currently integrating with FB Live). Logging into the system and reading the messages is all you need to do, but if you are not proactive at doing this, it's not the software for you.
  • MORE ONGOING COMMUNICATION AND SUPPORT TO USERS: This could be improved with more training videos and communication to users. That said, there is training there, it just depends on how much you need.
WebinarJam is a great tool if you are a small to mid-sized company and want to set up/schedule webinars and let the software do its job (capture your presentation and analytics). It looks professional, is used by many professionals/leaders, and is a fraction of the cost of other well-known brands. If cost doesn't matter to you, then you might as well go with a higher paying product. Also, WebinarJam audio is only accessed via the internet, there is not a conference call phone line system.
Read Andrea Samadi's full review
Maja Jaredic profile photo
November 26, 2018

WebinarJam Review: "Easy to use webinar tool"

• It's easy to set up. Even if you don't have too much skill when it comes to technical set-up, the tool has a very user-friendly interface that allows you to create and set up your webinar in just a few minutes.
  • Easy and reliable integrations. The tool integrates easily with multiple tools, and it's also on Zapier in case you need some additional functionalities.
  • Testing links. This one is my favorite! The tool generates test links for you to practice delivering your best presentation, without harming your initial webinar setup.
  • Landing pages. The designs are pretty limited and repetitive, our company is always using our own designs.
  • Text limitations. You don't have a lot of room when it comes to text and webinar descriptions during the setup. If you stay away from long titles you should be good.
  • Pricing. The tool is definitely not cheap. If you're not planning to have regular webinars on it, you should look into something smaller and more budget-friendly.
It's an excellent tool for agencies and companies that regularly host webinars and use it as a lead generation tool. It integrates well with other tools and has a great and reliable notification system. You can always edit their existing email notifications, but even general ones work well. If you're looking to only host a few webinars per year, you might be better off with a smaller, cheaper tool!
Read Maja Jaredic's full review
August 16, 2018

WebinarJam Review: "A great platform to engage your audience!"

• Interactive polling. Really easy to get a poll started and get quick answers.
  • Quick feedback. You can set it up to get quick feedback on your presentation/webinar.
  • Easy setup. WebinarJam is really easy to setup and share with your audience.
  • Pricing. Pricing can get expensive as your business expands.
Great for giving online webinars to large audiences as there are a lot of interaction-specific features you can use to engage your audience.

WebinarJam is not so great if you are only trying to engage with a small audience, I would say less than 50 people. GoToMeeting or Skype would probably be a better, cheaper option.

WebinarJam Scorecard Summary

Dashboards (3)
Data exportability (3)
High quality audio (3)
Mobile support (2)
Calendar integration (2)
Record meetings / events (3)
9.7
Slideshows (3)
Event registration (3)
Audience polling (3)
10.0
Q&A (3)
Participant roles & permissions (3)
Confidential attendee list (2)
Branding options (3)
Integration to Marketing Automation (3)

About WebinarJam