Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
Used in my sole operator brokerage. I originally got it to replace another newsletter distribution app but then realized it's capable of SO much more- super impressed!!! It will be used across the whole organization- me and a range of contractors in various support roles around the country. I love the integration and automation possibilities- it's brilliant!
- Marketing campaigns
- Automations and workflows
- It's really slow on my system and no-one can tell me why
- Huge learning curve, even if you're used to workflows/automations
- Found it difficult to find stuff in help but that could be just me
- I don't use it for ROI, it provides a touchpoint for my clients to know I'm around
- Gives clients a way to contact me easily if they want
- Lets me know of any dead email links that I then know to follow up on to see if the client has moved etc
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
Automating and tracking client newsletters, news releases on a one-off basis, I would imagine product releases would go really well because of the really comprehensive analytics and automation available. I'm a newbie so haven't really fully explored what it can do but I can definitely see the potential is huge and will grow with my business with no problems!