Acuity Scheduling Review
Kathy Pierre | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 06, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review

Overall Satisfaction with Acuity Scheduling

Our business currently uses Acuity Scheduling to schedule clients for our spa service division.
  • Acuity Scheduling is a very easy platform to set-up.
  • Acuity Scheduling allows you to customize the layout of the scheduling page and add as many services that you have available.
  • Acuity Scheduling also allows you to customize your email communication with clients.
  • Acuity Scheduling allows you to set up your system to require credit cards to minimize no call no shows.
  • The only area where I feel Acuity Scheduling could improve is when it comes to additional services. Clients are not able to schedule multiple services under 1 appointment. In order for that to be accomplished, I have to create add on's for all the additional services which can be very time consuming.
  • Acuity Scheduling has had a positive impact on our ROI. Their allowance to collect credit cards for the cancellation policy, saves a fortune and it automates your business and allows you to do other tasks in your business.
I have not tried any other scheduling software. I was referred to Acuity Scheduling and it met my needs so I did not feel the need to look elsewhere.
I gave it an 8 because the software was so easy to set up that I have not had a need to contact them directly for support.

Do you think Acuity Scheduling delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Acuity Scheduling's feature set?

Did Acuity Scheduling live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Acuity Scheduling go as expected?

Would you buy Acuity Scheduling again?

Acuity Scheduling is well-suited for any service-based industry that is looking to be more automated.