Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is a standard app used for both Mac and PC's at our institute. We roll this out to every user for easy PDF viewing capabilities.
- Works excellent for viewing PDF and PDF-type files
- Easy installation
- Works well with many PDF type files
- This is strictly for reading
- Would like to see more editing options, such as the ability to digitally sign a PDF. We have to purchase Acrobat Pro to perform this function
- Would like to see fewer updates which tend to break custom printer settings
- Acrobat DC allows us to add a PDF client on a system without giving all users Acrobat Pro. Huge cost savings here.
- Employee efficiency is much better since it is easy to set the program as the default PDF viewer.
- Integrates well with various mail clients.
If you just need to view documents Acroabat DC is the product to purchase. However, if you need to edit or revise documents you'll need to purchase Acrobat Pro.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat again?
Using Adobe Acrobat DC
300 - Our business functions consist of Administrative, Research and Scientific people.
4 - Basic understanding of Adobe Acrobat is required to support both the people and the product. Understanding how pdf's work is also a required skillset for our technicians which makes it easier to train users on the product.
- Reviewing Documents
- Exporting to different formats such as Microsoft Word
- Is the best universal pdf reader on the market
- Unsure at this time, but the product integrates well with our ever-changing environment.
Evaluating Adobe Acrobat DC and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
Product Usability is the most important factor. Adobe Acrobat integrates with other applications very well is easy to use.
Adobe Acrobat DC Implementation
Works well with JamF and SmartDeploy. These are our Enterprise imaging solutions for Mac's and PC's. The Enterprise installer is required when pushing out this app.
Adobe Acrobat DC Support
Using Adobe Acrobat DC
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- opening pdf's from email
- Installation of the product
- Making it the default viewer
- Integration into email
- Integration into operating systems for Mac's and PC's
- The only issue I've run into is when an update was installed. The update broke a printer template so we had to adjust it
- Would like to see less updates
- Would like more control over updates before installation.