Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Analytics
Adobe Analytics is crucial to understanding e-commerce performance and provides great insight into user behavior and KPIs. We are able to identify key channels that drive our business and also detect areas of opportunity. We use Adobe Analytics to identify pain points in the customer journey so we can optimize and improve the user experience. Understanding segments of users and how they interact with the site has guided our business and decision making to put the customer first.
- Flexibility to create new reports to align with business needs.
- Many visualization options for reporting—quick and easy.
- Reporting UI is clean and simple, especially for beginner users.
- Price can be very steep for smaller companies but worth it if you have the resources to utilize the tool to it's fullest.
- Limit of 400 lines of data in the Analysis Workspace. You don't usually need that much but for some tasks, it would be nice to get all rows of data without having to export data for every 400 rows or use a data warehouse. It would be nice to have the option in Analysis Workspace like Ad Hoc Analysis had before it was deprecated.
- Powerful but can be overwhelming for new users. Need a simple learning course to get new users started.
- More flexibilty with dashboards when logging into Adobe Analytics would be nice.
- Improved conversion and sales KPIs.
- Increased customer engagement on our site.
- Removed pain points from the customer journey.
Support has improved since first starting with the product 4 years ago. Customer Service is more willing to help and the turnaround time is much quicker although for certain business needs it may not be quick enough if it's a critical issue. Having a direct point of contact would be nice especially for smaller companies with less internal resources.
Do you think Adobe Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Analytics's feature set?
Did Adobe Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Adobe Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Analytics again?
My organization uses Adobe Analytics for tracking user behavior, understanding channel performance, and customer segments. The tool is great for really digging into data and identifying areas of opportunity. It is a very powerful tool if/when used correctly to improve KPIs. There is a lot of automation and efficiencies with the tool so you spend less time pulling data together and more time analyzing.