Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Analytics
We give three main uses to Adobe Analytics:
- Clickstream analytics for digital channels (web, app)
- Clusters/ audiences creation
- Unique digital ID creation to remove anonymity in public browsing when using information from forms in the public area and browsing in the private area (app and web logged ins)
- Clickstream analytics for full conversion/journeys funnels
- Use cross navigation variables to identify insights
- Unique ID (identification by cross channel navigation)
- We can easily mix digital information collected by Adobe with traditional/ third party information
- It could add navigation records and better heat maps
- When using personalization based on clusters, conversion rates can go 10x on banners
I think that Adobe could accompany its clients more closely and as part of the cost of the solution.
Do you think Adobe Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Analytics's feature set?
Did Adobe Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Analytics again?
Adobe is a great tool if you have a team of experts, which means they have already used Adobe Analytics. There is not much public information on how to use it properly compared to Google Analytics. It is also an asset if you also have at least Adobe Target since they work better together.