Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Audition
Our company uses Adobe Audition to record and edit audio for our YouTube videos. The main problem that Adobe Audition solves is having a professional audio recording/editing software. The fact that it has an infinite amount of features, tools and audio effects is also a game changer. Even though it is a huge investment, I can safely say that it is worth the money.
- Huge amount of features, tools and audio effects.
- I love the live listen feature that allows you to listen to your voice with effects while recording.
- Adobe Audition mixes audio really well.
- You can save pre-sets in Adobe Audition which [saves] a lot of time when you want to use the same effects a second time.
- It is a very expensive software, as is all of Adobe's other software.
- The interface and all the features can be difficult [for] beginners to get the hang of and get used to.
- When live listening to your recording with effects, there is an unavoidable latency which doesn't help.
- We use Adobe Audition to record and edit audio for our YouTube videos.
- The pre-set saving feature is one of the most important [tools] to us, because of not needing to spend the time adding each effect every time.
- The feature of being able to mix multiple audio together helps us add background music to our audio.
- It has raised [...] our [expenses] over the budget a little bit considering it is an expensive subscription-based product.
- We have produced high quality audio for our videos since purchasing Adobe Audition.
- Due to the steep learning curve, we now have staff who are experts in using the software.
Audacity is a free and open-source alternative to Adobe Audition. We have used both softwares and can tell you that Audacity has some good features but not even close to Adobe Audition. However, Audacity is completely free and Adobe Audition is really expensive, which kind of balances the pros and cons of both software. We selected Adobe Audition because it is highly intuitive and contains much more features than Audacity.
Do you think Adobe Audition delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Audition's feature set?
Did Adobe Audition live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Audition go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Audition again?
Adobe Audition is great for businesses or for personal professional use, such as singing and more. However, I don't recommend Adobe Audition for people who are starting out with audio editing for example. In that case the huge investment wouldn't be worth, since it would take time for a beginner to get used to the software and by that time the subscription would have ended.