Great product if you have the right implimentation partner
Adobe Campaign Standard – SaaS
- Landing pages
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Campaign
- The application Integrates easily with CRM, has a large storage area and flexible storage capabilities and includes web tracking and automated workflows making automation simple.
- It is a great social marketing tool that allows you to get even closer to your client with ease.
- Adobe makes the process of setting up and running a campaign across multiple different platforms very fast and easy. I also like all of the tracking features. Analytics are extremely important in today's marketing world to know what is most effective.
- While the software overall is easy to use, some of the setup menus can be confusing. It can be challenging to find the right tools as every campaign program works differently and we have used many over the years.
- Some have complained about the steep learning curve. However, this can be offset by a comprehensive implementation strategy.
- It crashes occasionally, which makes working difficult. Further, this system isn't super user-friendly.
We were looking for prospects conversion, customer retention, reducing churn, automation of marketing campaigns and increasing customer loyalty.
Benefits included but were not limited to, increased control of customer life cycle, reducing un-subscriptions by getting customers to go through a short survey, increased conversions by triggering marketing campaigns based on customer behavior and very useful tracking capabilities of received emails through open and click-rates and much more.
- Direct Mail