Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Marketing Cloud
We use Adobe Marketing Cloud to create email drafts, pull lists that are synced to other data systems, and deploy emails to lists of people sometimes as large as hundreds of thousands. This tool avoids the impossible task of having to individually and manually send emails rather than using triggers.
- It works very well with other data systems such as Salesforce and Workfront.
- It is very user friendly and offers help if needed.
- Updates are consistent but don't happen too often.
- Sometimes there are odd restrictions with tokens/links in the email build tool.
- Duplicates of contacts sometimes occur which causes confusion.
- We have to work with an agency every week because of the vast components our company still doesn't understand perfectly.
- The Design Studio and Email building tool.
- Triggers that are automated to send additional emails or have sales reach out to leads.
- The reports dashboard which shows click to open ratios and deliverability.
- It has helped us track our ROI better and see costs versus revenue coming in directly from emails.
- A/B testing is very helpful to ensure the best email is being chosen to get sent out.
- Our deliverability has improved a lot.
Do you think Adobe Marketing Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Marketing Cloud's feature set?
Did Adobe Marketing Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Marketing Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Marketing Cloud again?