A Seamless Platform That Brings Various Engines Together But Has Its Share Of Issueshttps://www.trustradius.com/cross-channel-campaign-managementAdobe Media OptimizerUnspecified7.9311012019-08-23T21:33:31.048Z
August 23, 2019
A Seamless Platform That Brings Various Engines Together But Has Its Share Of Issues
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Media Optimizer
We used Adobe Media Optimizer for a variety of different options, which is its core business problem that it addresses; having almost everything in one platform. We used it at first to push out content to a youtube channel as well as running various campaigns across social media and lots of other automation options that was granted to us from using Adobe Media Optimizer.
- An all in one solution for so many things that range from advertising campaigns to pushing out content to PPC.
- Integration for many channels without much setup, this includes lesser known search engines and various social media partners.
- Automation for delegating many tasks that can be a hassle to accomplish.
- Adobe Media Optimizer has incredibly slow customer support, be prepared to spend at least a week waiting for a reply from them.
- You will need lots of training from Adobe for Adobe Media Optimizer as this program is very complex and unfortunately after the training period ends it becomes much harder to get most things done without reaching out to Adobe.
- Too many bugs and quirks, for instance, I had to open a different browser just to get Adobe Media Optimizer to work, I use Chrome and its supported everywhere else.
- Adobe Media Optimizer delved deeper than other search engines could and actually provided us very useful information regarding how keywords were performing.
- The tool itself at first was quite useful in speeding our days up in being an all in one solution however it has various bugs that caused us to double-check our work basically costing us more time when using this tool.
- A large impact I had to how we were tracking our keywords was a bug with Adobe Media Optimizer informing us that we were not using a few keywords when it turns out we actually were and the tool was in fact incorrect in identifying what we actually were using.
- Google Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick)
An issue I touched on is how out of control budgeting is with Adobe Media Optimizer, recommending a budget of 30% just in one keyword is when I realized that something was amiss with how Adobe Media Optimizer tracks budgets and keywords. This issue not the case with Google Marketing Platform where the ads are rarely recommended to be high budgets. Of course Adobe Media Optimizer is much more suited to business that are in various platforms and while Google Marketing does support quite a few engines there are a few essentials that Adobe Media Optimizer still has.
I would happily recommend Adobe Media Optimizer to a friend if they knew what they were getting into. This program has lots of potential and I could tell by how easy it is to set up multiple campaigns. However Adobe Media Optimizer is very hard to get into and has several bugs. Not only that but our budgets for campaigns while on Adobe Media Optimizer were always pushed to be higher than using other platforms like Google Shopping and Facebook.
Adobe Media Optimizer Support
The reason being that support is extremely hard to reach, after the initial training period was over support became much harder to get from Adobe Media Optimizer's customer service agents which no one wants to deal with and we had to wait a long time for many inquiries to get answered
Kept well informed
Problems left unsolved
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response