Overall Satisfaction with Adobe PhotoShop
I use Adobe Photoshop for my freelance graphic design work and projects to create graphic products to sell in my e-commerce shop and to do projects for clients. It helps me to do almost any type of photo editing work, from simple tasks such as reducing the image size to more complex objectives such as making digital art or original designs. Also, [it's] easy to create multiple-page PDF files.
- Many photo editing features.
- Navigation and menus are similar to other Adobe products, so once you learn to use one, it is easier to use other products.
- Connection with Adobe Illustrator, you can simply drag files in between the programs.
- Many effects and presets made by artists can be purchased separately in various platforms.
- Steep learning curve, it takes time to master all the features.
- Large program and need powerful computer to use with it.
- Crashes often and doesn't always saves files automatically.
- Expensive for personal use.
- Automation to apply actions to many files.
- Ability to add many different many brushes.
- Easy way to scale and improve quality of the photo file.
- Despite that it is expensive program, it gives all the features I need in one place.
- Easy to learn, lots of information how to work with it.
- Great Adobe community to get all the answers and help.
A lot of information and learning materials to learn to work with photos, almost any question can be found in a simple Google search or on YouTube compared to GIMP, also a nice interface and easier to modify for your personal need. Has much more functionality than other programs such as Canva or other programs.
Do you think Adobe PhotoShop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe PhotoShop's feature set?
Did Adobe PhotoShop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe PhotoShop go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe PhotoShop again?
Perfect for any type of photo editing, working with JPG formats. It has an amazing function to automate and apply changes to many files at once. Adobe Photoshop is not suitable for vector files and it does require some time to learn and become a good user to be able to improvise and create unique designs.