Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Premiere Pro
I use Adobe Premiere Pro to produce educational videos about barefoot running for my YouTube channel. It provides advanced features that allow me edit and add effects to my videos that set me apart from people just using their iPhones. Shortcuts and rearrangeable editing windows speed up my workflow, so I can spend more time on strategy.
- rearrangeable windows and views
- shortcuts for fast editing
- wide range of effects and editing features
- rendering can be slow, but this is likely my Mac and not the software itself
- no support for repeating GIFs (must copy and paste)
- frequent crashes and bugs
- many different output rendering options
- highly customizable window arrangements
- easy-to-use video editing features and shortcuts
- saves time on editing, which can be tedious
- helps me produce high-quality videos, which earn me money on YouTube
- allowed me to grow from 0 to 2.5 subscribers in two months
I had no problems with Final Cut. It was also easy to use and very powerful. However, Adobe Premiere Pro is part of the Adobe ecosystem, so it just makes sense to use it instead of Final Cut Pro. Of course, some people may prefer to pay a one-time fee of $300 with Final Cut vs paying a monthly Adobe subscription, but I use so many Adobe products, it's a no-brainer.
Do you think Adobe Premiere Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Premiere Pro's feature set?
Did Adobe Premiere Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Premiere Pro go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Premiere Pro again?
Adobe Premiere Pro is great for anyone who wants professional editing capabilities—from a solo YouTuber (like myself) to a multi-million-dollar production company. It's powerful and isn't too difficult to use for basic editing requirements, but you could easily spend years mastering all the features Premiere has to offer. The only person it wouldn't be useful to is someone who is not tech-savvy or needs to produce very simply social media videos.