Easy and Simple
November 17, 2020
Easy and Simple
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
We use Adobe Sign to have our employees sign job offers, employment documents, training records, etc. We also have our customers use it to fill out first-time forms and access those on their own devices. We use it across our organization so that time is not wasted tracking an individual for an in person signature. It has been very helpful with work from home.
- Adobe Sign is great with notification - we like to know if something has been received, signed.
- Their platform is very straightforward and easy to use.
- Adobe Sign is very versatile and can be used for a range of documents.
- I wish I could edit who I was sending it for once the document has been created.
- I wish the suggested formatting recognized more blanks in a document.
- I wish that multiple people could have admin access.
- Positive - very helpful during work from home.
- Positive - very useful in getting interviewees and new hires on.
- Positive - very helpful in urgent situations.
I have only ever needed to contact Adobe Sign support once and that was to change our billing address! We have never had any issues with the platform and have never needed to contact them but when we have spoken, they have been very polite and helpful. Overall, great customer service!
Adobe Sign can be tricky to use for someone who has never laid eyes on it but it is very easy to learn and use. Once you get the hang of exactly how you will use it in your business, it is very easy to navigate and create operations for your company.
We use the system, Adobe Sign, mainly to have new clients fill out in-take forms to better help our business. This is very useful as this won't take time out of their appointment and they can complete it before they ever come in. Our clients love that we have this available.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Sign's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Sign go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Sign again?
We have honestly never tried another system because Adobe Sign has been such a breeze that we haven't yearned for anything else.
Adobe Sign is perfect for any business that needs signature on pretty much on kind of document. You can use it to complete forms, to sign documents, to make offers, close on your mortgage - Just about anything! The only reason I can see that you wouldn't use it for is if you prefer handling paper for everything or where you may not need to transfer any type of document.