Overall Satisfaction with Influitive
I'm an end user of the AdvocateHub. It is utilized by Ceridian to administer it's XOXO Customer Success program. It is a wonderful application to help organize opportunities to share and network with fellow clients as well as earn credit (in the form of points). As an end user, you're in control of your participation level and can choose which activities you'd like to entertain.
- The AdvocateHub lets us network with other users of Ceridian's products. Building a network of users is valuable from a technical support angle, but also from a strategy point of view as well as you learn how other companies use the product.
- And of course, the rewards can be "cashed-in" for some great things (merchandise, consulting discounts, conference discounts, etc.).
AdvocateHub is perfect for companies that want to organize their advocacy programs. Having one place to go to in order to see opportunities, is much better than several individual emails. I imagine it's also much better for the administrators of the program as well. The gamification of the site is well-done and in competitive environments, it's a perfect fit.
3 - Human Resources, Operations, and IT
1 - Single point of contact for this client-facing application. Any support issues are directed to the Customer Success Manager at the vendor.
- Highlights opportunities to share our story on social, at conferences, with networked colleagues.
- Keeps admins engaged with the product
- Creates camaraderie through gaming, leaderboarding, etc.
- Able to earn enough points to exchange for Professional Services!
- Expand to more users, not just admins.
Our renewal is based on our relationship with the vendor. If it were solely up to me/us, we'd renew in a heartbeat. A value-add, for certain!