Overall Satisfaction with Influitive
Influitive is being used solely by me, but I occasionally post content to satisfy requests from other members of the marketing team. For example, the event manager on our team may need feedback from attendees about their experience and the types of content/events they prefer. Posting a survey to Influitive is far more successful than sending it out via email because your clients and encouraged by receiving points for their input. The instant gratification (even if it's just a few reward points) is more enticing than a "chance" to win a gift card or any of the other tactics marketers often use. The feedback is also more useful because the clients who are members of your loyalty program on Influitive have the most experience using your products or services. This has helped us improve client engagement tremendously.
- I love how Influitive has everything set up to create incentives for your clients to engage with the company. Most companies have to build their own rewards programs - this is already built for you so all you have to do is post.
- I like how easy it is to use Influitive. Of course, there are things that you'll have to learn about the platform in order to use it, but it feels very similar to social media which helps you to pick up the platform and its features very quickly.
- It's very helpful that you have a coach when you purchase Influitive. There's always a new feature on Influitive and your coach is there to teach you or answer questions about all of them.
- The integrations available for Influitive enable a lot of the process to be automated. One of the integrations I use the most is Tango Card, which automatically sends an electronic gift card to clients when they redeem any gift card.
- The system doesn't limit what types of rewards you can offer. We've been able to post our company "swag" as a reward so, our logo is seen on our clients' mugs, polo shirts, pens, and more.
- The onboarding process is a little difficult if you are not the first person to use Influitive at your organization. I don't think you're given as much attention as the person who initially started using the platform when it was first purchased, which forces you to teach yourself.
- The platform allows users to earn badges, but I don't understand what is required to receive these badges. I wish there was a way to customize the requirements for each badge.
- The variety of CTA options is extremely valuable for us because we've been able to increase our social media following just by making posts that give clients a few points in exchange for following us on Twitter.
- The Tango Card integration is a big plus for us. It helps us to manage this platform even during hectic weeks since it automates some of the reward redemption
- We love having the option to post surveys, which is what a lot of my colleagues leverage Influitive for. Its helped us to build better business proposals that include testimonials, and provide case studies for our website based on client feedback that we've received so easily through influitive.
- Influitive helps us to reach our sales goals by providing a space for us to upsell to our current clients, and enable those clients to be rewarded for referring new clients.
- We have also had success in increasing overall client engagement. Influitive has improved our social media following, increased responsiveness to surveys, and more.
Do you think Influitive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Influitive's feature set?
Did Influitive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Influitive go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Influitive again?
Influitive is great for getting clients engaged and not just online. I also use Influitive to engage clients at conferences and events. The call-to-action for each activity can literally be anything from following your company's social media accounts to uploading a photo or video. A large part of the platform is also dedicated to generating leads, which helps us meet sales goals. However, even though you can do a lot to get referrals (new clients) to the company, I find it difficult to create referrals for current clients to join this platform. It's a very manual process.