Overall Satisfaction with AdvocateHub
We're using it for customer advocacy and have rolled it out to around 30 customers to start with. It helps us engage customers with the help of gamification; get them to do content marketing for us and we hope to increase references and referrals via the Hub. Eventually, we would like to launch it for employees as well and give a strong push to our content marketing strategy.
- The Hub integrates seamlessly with Salesforce.com and helps you request references from Salesforce itself. Also referrals can be tracked via the integration and only when the referral converts to a customer, the referral challenge is considered successful.
- It is a great tool for content marketing efforts. You can get your advocates to write blogs, do video testimonials, and even appear at events via the challenges.
- It is a cool way to reward your best advocates by giving them perks and rewards for their efforts in helping you get new customers or just market your product to their peers.
- The customer support is unbeatable. Ask them a question within business hours and they will reply to you in minutes.
- AdvocateHub needs to add more challenge templates so that admins don't have to spend too much time in thinking what to write for a particular challenge.
- Would be nice to see a customizable Hub to have a look and feel in sync with the company website.
- They should have a daily report for admins to track the progress of the advocacy program.
- Social metrics have increased as the advocates have started following us on social media and helping share our content.
- Great feedback has been received with respect to our products.
- We are developing a better relationship with our existing customers.
How many advocates do you have? If less than 200, would recommend not going for the solution because ideally 20% of the people will be active on the hub and 50-60% of the total people might join the Hub. You don't want just 25 active advocates, do you? So, my advice is if you are going for a customer advocacy only, you should be at 200+ customers.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Yes - The mobile app, Maven is constantly improving and the UI is becoming better with each update.