Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse
We recently started using AgoraPulse as a way to better monitor our social media interactions. The platform has allowed us to keep track of interaction from users and fans of our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. When people take the time to reach out to us, we feel it is critical to recognize that and answer them. It was not always happening with other products that we tried. The stream of information is clearer now and we just don't miss comments, questions, or shares!
- We have always struggled with sorting out what is happening in real time or where it is happening at. With AgoraPulse, this is simplified because everything is right in front of you.
- The platform alerts us to new interactions while we are away from the computer or office. This has stopped the long process of sorting back through social accounts to see what, if anything transpired during our off hours.
- The time savings with AgoraPulse became evident very quickly. We can take a few minutes in the morning to review the overnight interactions and check in through the day or as soon as we receive alerts from them. Social media is important but it can become a huge time investment and this product just helps us sort and respond quickly.
- While AgoraPulse fulfills our needs, the platform is laid out a little funny and getting around it took some time to figure out. It makes sense after you understand where things are and why but it was a little confusing at first.
1 - Primarily, AgoraPulse is being used by the digital media director for our company and since the operation of social and digital media is handled by one person, having a tool like this has really streamlined things for him. Another great aspect of this platform is that as we grow and add team members, anyone can look at the dashboard and know what is happening. There is no secret system here.
- AgoraPulse has been an important tools in helping us connect with our social fans. In our business, this interaction is critical and we have seen steady improvement in that since implementing this platform into our process.
With Hootsuite, we found that losing track of the multiple streams of information became over whelming. There where too many different streams of information coming at us and the layout was not conducive to speed or organization. Switch tabs, moving streams, scrolling here and there, all of it combined to become way too distracting for the effective management of interacting with our readers and fans.
We really love the way this platform works and the way it has helped us organize and streamline our day! The time saved is a key factor in why we will continue to use this software and might only consider something else if it were to cover more networks or to improve on the combining of information streams.
For us, AgoraPulse was a solution to a communication problem. We tried several other social media monitoring platforms in the past but with poor results. AgoraPulse has taken the information from several popular platforms and streamlined the way we see it! Everything is on one place and we can interact with people directly from the dashboard!