Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
We use Agorapulse at Inspiring Vacations to manage 18 (soon to be more) social media profiles across 4 of our brands. I am the main admin but we have 2 other users that assist me with content creation, scheduling and moderation/community management. It is a massive time saver for us to be able to access all of this in one place. The reporting feature is also used extensively by us.
- The content calendar is incredible - very streamlined, easy to navigate and organize.
- The reporting gives us everything we need all in one place. Very easy to find the exact metric I am looking for quickly.
- The content approval system is great for us as we have multiple content creators and I need to approve everything before it gets published.
- The time zone feature is one I would like to see improved on. I absolutely love the fact that I can toggle between time zones, but I would love it if the calendar would automatically show up in the time zone that the profile has set, and not default to the one I am currently in.
- I would love to be able to reorder photos that I have uploaded to create a multi-photo post. At the moment I need to upload them individually in the exact order I want them in. I cannot drag and drop into a new order.
- I would love to be able to add more competitors to watch on my account without having to pay more for each one. It's such a great feature, but not worth the amount, since we already pay $200 per month it seems like something that should be added on and included.
3 - I am the admin and oversee all actions on Agorapulse. I have 2 other people with access that assist in content/post creation and moderation/community management. When they create content, they use the approval tool so I can look it over before scheduling. We are likely to add one more person to this soon.
- In our business, exact ROI is difficult to measure but as far as reducing costs by reducing working hours/time saving/prioritizing, this has been an amazing tool.
- Sprout Social, Later and Hootsuite
Better layout, better organization, easier navigation, better reporting features, better customer service experience, ability to easily manage more profiles, approval feature for other users, I love the ability to store user information with tags and notes on followers.
It is by far the best tool I have ever seen or used to manage a large number of profiles all in one place across different brands and different platforms. The organization of the tool and the ability to navigate seamlessly is unparalleled. I do with it had the ability to manage Pinterest accounts as well - that is the only piece that is missing.