Overall Satisfaction with Whereby
We use Whereby to conduct videoconferences with few participants. It's a great tool. Very intuitive and very simple to use. Sometimes we do more than one complex videoconference simultaneously and Whereby helps a lot as a second option, especially with few participants. In these pandemic times, it is the tool I use most for family reunions.
- Very easy to use.
- Very easy to create an account.
- It has the same basic features as other robust programs.
- Allow more participants online in the videoconference.
- Sometimes we do more than one videoconference simultaneously. Whereby helps a lot as a second option, especially with few participants.
- When our main system failed, we used appear.in so that the meeting could be held.
Do you think Whereby delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Whereby's feature set?
Did Whereby live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Whereby go as expected?
Would you buy Whereby again?
It is well suited in videoconferences with few participants. It is less appropriate in videoconferences with more than four participants or webinars. In that case, I would recommend software with more functions. In our company, we use Whereby as a second option. We have a more robust software, but it does not allow simultaneous meetings. In that case, we use Whereby.
Whereby Feature Ratings
- It would be great if there was an option to include a larger number of participants in a video conference.
- The demands for videoconferencing meetings are growing a lot. Whereby has proved to be a great second option when our main system is in use.
Evaluating Whereby and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Because it is completely free and of excellent quality, I have used Whereby in meetings with smaller groups, as an option to our main videoconferencing system. I already used the tool when it was called AppearIn.
After a recommendation from a partner, as the system is very easy to use, we simply start.
Change management was minimal - There was no implementation. After a recommendation from a partner, as the system is very easy to use, we simply start.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using