Overall Satisfaction with Apple iCloud
Apple iCloud is being used to store data such as documents, photos, notes, music on remote servers for download to other devices or operating systems like iOS, Apple or Windows. It is also being used to share and send data to other users and to manage Apple devices if stolen or lost in terms of recovery. It also provides a way to back up wirelessly and directly to the cloud.
- Backup via wireless to the cloud through iTunes without suffering processing on the device.
- Manages storage, and backup of the applications on the device. Run manual or automatic backups.
- Data syncing center for email, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, note, reminders, documents, photos and other data.
- iCloud contains other features like Find My Phone, Find My Friends.
- Better iCloud Music Library, the iCloud music library should handle your whole music collection letting you listen to anything whenever, whether its part of your library or Apple music.
- A more simple Apple Music navigation. This is a very unpleasant experience, ineffective menus and interface.
- iCloud Voicemail.
- iCloud Encryption. I'd like to see a more robust way of maintaining our data securely.
- Backup and restore are a key with iCloud and its syncing.
- Find my Phone is a great life saver knowing that you're always on the go and so is your mobile device.
- Sync and having on cloud features like Calendars, and Reminders is such a great advantage even if you are not close to your mobile you can still access them from any internet provided device.