Overall Satisfaction with Apple iCloud
It is used primarily as a pilot, and we have now no plans to expand its usage. Our goal is to have a cloud storage that would work well with Windows and Office products, and iCloud, does not work well with them.
- I could not see anything that works well with iCloud, but speed of uploading is OK.
- The nasty messages in iPhone where your attention is grabbed for any possibility to use iCloud. Too much, quite frankly, and the messages to the user are too complex and lengthy.
- Integration with Microsoft Office products is below average. It looks like the iCloud team does not have this item as a priority.
- Convoluted integration with iPhone and iPad. One never knows when you are seeing iOS functions/message or iCloud functions/messages.
- That feature about syncing pictures was a disaster. All of a sudden, I got messages saying that my iCloud was full, and I did not uploaded a thing yet.
- Negative benefits. There was a significant expectation, followed by frustration.
I think Apple iCloud needs a paradigm shift. I have seen this problem back in 1992, where Apple was King.
Apple iCloud Feature Ratings
Using Apple iCloud
Because there are no features that work well, for the Apple company level. For a third world software company, it could be acceptable.
Do not like to use
Difficult to use
Requires technical support
Not well integrated
Slow to learn
Feel nervous using
Lots to learn
- Unfortunately, the product needs a complete revamp, maybe a new team should be appointed.