Overall Satisfaction with Apple iCloud
We use iCloud in order to share documents such as keynote presentations for investor pitches and also for having a backup of our iPhones. It has saved us when we have had any trouble with our computers or phones because we have everything in the cloud. We also use it in order to send large documents through email and for having a shared photo album.
- Save photos, you can have all your photos in the cloud
- Sharing notes or reminders, you can also connect your different calendars
- Have backups of your docs and iPhone/iPad OS
- iCloud drive is not as user friendly as other solutions
- The Pages, Numbers and Keynote app in the cloud is quite slow
- It helps us to be more organized
- It makes us preserve all our contacts even when we lose our phone
- Google Drive and Dropbox for Business
Apple iCloud has a better sync with iOS, it is easier to set up a meeting and share it with your colleagues. It's also faster and more reliable if you want to share or save some photos in the cloud. If you ever lose your iPhone you will be really pleased by having iCloud.
iCloud is well suited for having a back up of your contacts and photos and for sharing calendars, reminders and notes.