Overall Satisfaction with Apple iCloud
I use Apple iCloud for backing up my business documents, emails, SMS/iMessages, contacts, photos, and other information. Using Apple products, including an iMac, a MacBook Pro, and an iPhone has some built-in advantages. I can pick up where I left off with all of my work on all of my other devices and have it all stored in a secure, easy to access location. This wouldn't be accomplished without iCloud. We use a traditional server environment for most of our work, but the ease of use of iCloud with the syncing across devices is a big time saver. And Apple has great built-in security that most other products do not.
- Syncing across Apple devices is seamless. I can continue working on my iPhone in the car after having just done other work on my office iMac.
- Security is second to none. I especially like being notified if other devices are trying to access my account.
- iCloud, like all other Apple products, is easy to use and very user-friendly. It doesn't take much to set-up and sync what you want to be synced. And backups happen in the background so you're not bothered with prompts or cues.
- I'm not sure I see any cons with iCloud.
- Using Apple products has had a positive ROI for our business. Sometimes the intangibles matter more than anything, and Apple products provide those intangibles. Having seamless access to anything that I sync through iCloud is important because it allows me to be more productive throughout the day, spending more time on client work and less time trying to find files that I need.
The security and functionality of iCloud beats out any other products I've tried. While two-factor authentication is available elsewhere, Apple seems to take security a step further with notifications across all devices. In addition, the pricing is right - the low cost of 1TB of storage is a money saver. Not only that, but there's no real administration that's needed with iCloud. As with all other Apple products, it just works.
I've never had to use customer support for iCloud so I cannot speak to the experience.
Do you think Apple iCloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Apple iCloud's feature set?
Did Apple iCloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Apple iCloud go as expected?
Would you buy Apple iCloud again?
iCloud is always great to use. It backs up my information seamlessly across all devices. The security that Apple provides is second to none, especially with the security alerts that are provided when devices are attempting to access the account. The ease of use is incredible - just tap on mobile devices and point and click on desktops and laptops.