The best Yield Management Apphttps://www.trustradius.com/ad-serving-retargetingAppNexusUnspecified7.1301012018-02-08T16:20:19.044Z
February 08, 2018
The best Yield Management App
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with AppNexus
Our digital ad operations department is using Yieldex of AppNexus for reporting on yield. Before Yieldex, we were not able to report on metrics by section or DMA. Now I send KPI reports to management with metrics like STR, Impressions, eCPM, capacity -- by website, section and by DMA. Our traffic team is using the At-Risk report to check on campaigns that may not be delivered in full. Yieldex's forecasting accuracy has been proven to be better than DFP. So, we are also going to plug it into FatTail -- our order management platform for DFP. Yiedex allows me to build reports which no previous apps were able to do with ease. Since it logs all the impressions, Yieldex allows me to slice and dice the data. It lets you report based on DIV_ID. You can also analyze sales performance via salesperson scorecard or advertiser scorecard.
- Yieldex's unique capability to report metrics by section and DMA
- Yieldex's superior forecasting capability
- Yieldex's powerful reporting platform -- it is like a pivot talbe of DFP reporting
- Yieldex's capability to track Salesperson Performance
- Better visualization and dashboard will make it a perfect product.
- The product concept is hard to master. More video training in addition to the interactive training may help.
- More report templates will make my life easier since it takes time to build one.
Yieldex is well suited when you want to analyze yield. Gone are the days when people asked me for new reports and I turned them away. I can always create a new report quickly. However, it does not generate nice looking charts for you. You still need to download the report and create charts yourself.