Articulate 360 is the bee's knees!https://www.trustradius.com/corporate-learning-managementArticulate 360Unspecified8.9791012019-04-25T13:33:15.552Z
April 25, 2019
Articulate 360 is the bee's knees!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Articulate 360
We have an LMS and use Articulate to create our own content. Mine is a company that has its own products (Electronic Health Records and Medical Practice Management Applications) and we do a lot of "how to" videos. Articulate makes it easy to create good looking, professional content for all of our products. I have done and re-done at least one of our libraries of content and do not know how it could have been done in the time I did it without Articulate.
- Easy, even for a novice to produce a video quickly.
- If you know PowerPoint, then you can use Articulate. You can use it even if you don't know PowerPoint.
- They have amazing training sessions via regular webinars. I've learned so many things from these amazing pros!
- Well, we have had a few issues with screen recordings.
- The biggest issues we have had have been addressed fairly quickly. But, because we use the application in a way that most of their users do not, we feel a little like orphans. We are not treated that way, but can't help but feel that way sometimes.
- They are very much open to suggestions for enhancements. Of course, these things take time and have to be feasible and wanted by a majority. Because of what we do, we understand that very well.
- Without Articulate, we'd be much further behind than we are now in terms of content creation.
- Because this was so easy to use, we were able to hit the ground running and start creating our content right away.
- The product continues to get better, adding features, etc., and we love using it. Very user-friendly with only a few issues overall!
If you need to create your own content - compliance or whatever - this is a great tool. We love it! I use it every day and haven't grown bored yet! There is just so much to know and learn and that never stops because they keep making it better. We do mostly screen recordings, but also create content from scratch and it's easy to do drag 'n drop, interactivity and more.