Articulate 360 makes everything simple!https://www.trustradius.com/corporate-learning-managementArticulate 360Unspecified8.9791012019-05-15T17:21:44.069Z
May 15, 2019
Articulate 360 makes everything simple!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Articulate 360
Primarily, we use Articulate 360 to create training courses within our customer service department. We have also used Articulate Storyline (as part of the 360 Suite) to build training for other departments throughout the company and training modules accessible by our customers through our website. This tool makes it easy for us to create interactive training with a clean, professional appearance that is easy for our users to navigate through.
- Ease of use/ability to learn how to use features
- Clean and simple design output makes it easy for learners to navigate through courses
- Freedom to create what your imagination can dream up
- Community Support from e-learning heroes is great! Any issues are normally resolved with the community within a day and articulate staff still follows up.
- 360 is always being upgraded and improved with character bundles, image/video content, and new feature roll-outs.
- When there is a bug, sometimes you have to live with a workaround for a bit before it is resolved.
- Cost is significantly less than other authoring tools including Captivate.
- We have had less expenses since purchasing 360 because we do not need to have access to content sites for images, icons, or videos.
- Being able to quickly create content within Storyline allows us to create courses quicker and upload into our LMS (Cornerstone).
For the features and the price, you can't go wrong with Articulate 360. With the full suite of products, I have found that I use Rise to create simple courses and Storyline for more complex ones. After trialing Captivate and Storyline side by side, I found that creating was much more intuitive with Storyline. Articulate has really thought about the user design to make things simple to figure out. Their menus are user-friendly and in a design that is so similar to Microsoft Office, you feel like you are just working in a Powerpoint view. Captivate wasn't as intuitive. I was able to figure things out, but sometimes it seems like you had to have a user manual to really understand the tools more before you could build anything that would function well.
I can't imagine being able to do my job and do it well without Articulate 360. I am able to create simple linear training courses and complex branching courses with ease. Some of the greatest training courses involve a "choose your own adventure" feel with many branches and the outcome is based upon the points earned through the course. The better decisions, the better the outcome. Importing from PowerPoint is easy. The content library that comes with 360 is very helpful. Images are crystal clear, high-resolution, and able to be used with any use. No need for me to have subscriptions to other content services anymore. I love how easy it is now to create a video background with the content library included in 360.