Overall Satisfaction with Articulate 360
- Articulate 360 provides a complete suite of tools needed for creating and delivering online content. They include tools for the creation of online training with resources such as audio, video, and sound files to use in your presentations, and a review tool that makes it simple to gather feedback in a single location from stakeholders.
- Articulate 360 has an incredibly supportive community of developer and employees. You can often get an answer to your questions within a few hours by posting on their public forums. They have employees that work those queues, but a lot of times, the questions get answers by the very active user community before the employees can get to your question!
- Articulate 360 tools are being updated regularly with new features that keep them on the cutting edge and at the front of the eLearning development tools vendors. They listen to their users and create features that solve the most common obstacles and streamline the most common tasks.
- Translation within Articulate 360's development tool "Rise" has some limitations. You have to export the files as an 'xlf' file which more cumbersome than the option within their "Storyline" tool which allows you to export to a word document and send to translators that way.
- It's made it faster to create high quality eLearning courses, which has saved us money.
- The eLearning development tools export to files that are compatible without LMS so it's quick and easy to upload courses. You can easily test them in the review tool before uploading which saves time and prevents errors going live.
- We've able to deliver more content via online training which minimizes the amount of time we have to put employees in lengthy classroom training sessions.
It's very user-friendly. It's easy to learn the basics, but it also has the robust capability for more advanced interactions if you want to go that route.
Their user communities are amazing. Employees answer questions very quickly and other users often answer them as well. For additional support, you can reach out to their IT support team. Support tickets are generally resolved within a day as well.
Articulate 360 is a more modern, responsive interface with features that Captivate lacks. Things like locking the next button until a user clicks certain items. Can I do this is Captivate? Yes, but it takes 5 times as long as it does in Articulate's "Storyline" or "Rise" software. Articulate also includes a very light, easy to user review tool that is much better than Captivate's review tool which runs on Adobe Air and required all reviewers to install an Adobe Air application to make it run properly.
Articulate 360 is a full-featured suite of online training and development tools. It would be a great fit for any organization with instructional designers that create online training covering anything from soft-skills, to software demonstrations. They have tools and capabilities to cover most online training needs. It wouldn't be as well suited for an organization that did mostly classroom training.