Overall Satisfaction with Asana
I currently use Asana to help manage clients task list for our 9 person support and maintenance team. I also advise clients to use it to help manage their workflow too. On a side note, I use it to manage task around my house too. My wife and I assign tasks for each other and when the kids get older, we will do the same with them.
- Managing deadlines - love this feature.
- Task within a project is a great feature.
- Mobile - yes you can use it on mobile, but it has to fetch each time. They really needs to look into caching on your system so it doesn't need to fetch every time you start it.
- It needs it's own markup language. When assigning tasks one needs to be able to bullet out items or use an ordered list, bolding would be nice too.
- The best impact is being able to login with a client and see what needs to get done.