Asana Review 53 of 69
Review: "Feeling overwhelmed and organized? Asana is the application for you!"
Ashley Lambert profile photo
January 24, 2014

Review: "Feeling overwhelmed and organized? Asana is the application for you!"

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Online and Apple appplication
Modules Used
Projects

Overall Satisfaction

Asana was introduced to me by a fellow consultant when our team was overwhelmed by our new roles on a project. Asana has helped me stay organized as I managed the implementations of over 20 different clinics. I can organize my tasks and write notes and questions to follow up on. I honestly do not know what I would have done if I hadn't been introduced to Asana because pen, paper, and my memory would not have cut it.
  • I use the color-coding option as a visual cue to the various stages my clinics are in during the implementations.
  • I love the notes that can be added to each task.
  • I like sharing my master "to-do" list with other consultants as they join the team.
  • I could be overlooking something, but I wish I could share a project with someone and not send updates. For instance, I use some lists as templates that I share with other people on the team.
  • I have been able to complete my tasks more efficiently.
  • Organization has increased.
  • Client satisfaction has increased because I do not forget small details about each clinic that I am implementing.
  • none
I didn't look for other products because Asana met all of my needs.
I don't think I would ever be successful on an implementation this large without using Asana.
Anyone that has to remember a lot of tasks would enjoy Asana. I use it mostly for my consulting project, however, it is also useful for my Buyers and Sellers in real estate.