Asana was introduced to me by a fellow consultant when our team was overwhelmed by our new roles on a project. Asana has helped me stay organized as I managed the implementations of over 20 different clinics. I can organize my tasks and write notes and questions to follow up on. I honestly do not know what I would have done if I hadn't been introduced to Asana because pen, paper, and my memory would not have cut it.
- I use the color-coding option as a visual cue to the various stages my clinics are in during the implementations.
- I love the notes that can be added to each task.
- I like sharing my master "to-do" list with other consultants as they join the team.
- I could be overlooking something, but I wish I could share a project with someone and not send updates. For instance, I use some lists as templates that I share with other people on the team.
- I have been able to complete my tasks more efficiently.
- Organization has increased.
- Client satisfaction has increased because I do not forget small details about each clinic that I am implementing.
I don't think I would ever be successful on an implementation this large without using Asana.