A Robust NPS Provider
February 22, 2018
A Robust NPS Provider
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with AskNicely
AskNicely provides insight into the health of our accounts. It tells us who we might use as a reference in sales efforts, who is having problems with the product that our engineering team might help with, and overall just where we succeed and where we fail with visible trends. This means that although AskNicely lives in customer success, the results that come out of it are important to our whole organization. At the end of the day, AskNicely helps us identify risk and reduce churn.
- NPS Surveys - Easy to access and use and branded for our company.
- Analytics - AskNicely provides simple and robust analytics for identifying trends in data.
- Workflows - AskNicely uniquely provides automated workflows in response to NPS results. This means teams like customer success and marketing can spend less time reacting and researching and more time working to create programs that drive more business and improve our customer experience.
- The filters in the analytics can be limiting. They work only on pre-defined variables.
- The ability to manage contacts feels a little difficult at times, again, nothing outrageous, just that the limitations on how you load and manage contacts seems arbitrary.
- The fact that you have to pay the premium monthly price to get some of the integrations is a disservice to AskNicely. They have an overall higher price point than some of their competitors, tie that with the required higher pricing to get some of the integrations you may need and it can be a blocker to choosing AskNicely. At the end of the day we still found it to be worth it, but it's something to consider when evaluating your needs for an NPS provider.
- AskNicely has helped us identify where our customer base is strongest and weakest. It's also provided us the ability to proactively address risk before a customer churns saving us time and revenue.
- AskNicely has made it easy for our marketing team to find happy customers to invite to our referral programs.
- Delighted and Pendo.io
When we evaluated Delighted we found a product that *almost* met our needs. They provide great surveys with solid analytics at an unbeatable price point that includes all the integrations now matter what price you enter at. The thing that won us over to AskNicely was the "workflow" features. The ability to automatically reach out to customers based on the survey result is extremely powerful and saves a lot of time for multiple teams. Delighted does not offer that feature. Pendo lost out because of price, they are focused solely on enterprise customers and were literally thousands of dollars more a month than AskNicely. Now, to be fair, Pendo offers a much broader feature set than AskNicely, but as a straight NPS provider, AskNicely fit the bill perfectly.
AskNicely is NPS software and it works very well. It sends surveys when you want it to, is smart enough not to spam people, and provides a solid feature set to evaluate and act on results. Do use AskNicely to measure your customer health. Do not use AskNicely to find out if end users (or consumers) are happy. This is much more a B2B than B2C solution.