Buy Audiense before your competitor does!
January 05, 2022

Buy Audiense before your competitor does!

Cliff Worley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Twitter Marketing (formerly Socialbro)

Modules Used

• Audiense Connect

Overall Satisfaction with Audiense

I use Audiense to gather insights on our community and followers to help maximize the reach of our content. I also use Audiense to run customized Twitter advertising campaigns. The campaigns I have run with Audiense outperformed the campaigns I've run within the native Twitter app. Finally, I've used Audiense to run a massive donation campaign and ended up meeting our goal within 3 days. I could not have done this without Audiense.
  • Community Insights
  • Detailed Targeting
  • Audience Research
  • Adding new features
  • Training
  • Content Marketing
  • Helped raise 500k in 3 days
  • Increased sign up for events
  • Target our followers effectively
With the click of a button, you can find out what your audience is most interested in. I use this feature when running Twitter advertising campaigns [for] a segment of our audience. So basically with two clicks, I can segment my audience and automatically load that audience into the Twitter Ads platform.
With a click of a button, you can download data and integrate it into other social media intelligence tools. The flexibility of the platform is what keeps me successful in my job.
Audiense is more of a data intelligence platform that helps you execute campaigns successfully whereas the other platforms mentioned have very little intelligence built into them.

Do you think Audiense delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Audiense's feature set?

Did Audiense live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Audiense go as expected?

Would you buy Audiense again?

The best thing about Audiense is that it is a very reliable tool. Whenever I am tasked with an objective, the first thing I think of is how Audiense can help me achieve the goal. Campaign after campaign, Audiense never failed. I would highly recommend Audiense for anyone trying to maximize Twitter campaigns.