Great Ticketing Systemhttps://www.trustradius.com/it-service-management-itsmAutotaskUnspecified7.9721012019-03-13T03:39:03.980Z
March 12, 2019
Great Ticketing System
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Autotask
Currently we are using Autotask as for our ticketing/incident system, tracking time, and project management. Currently the organization as whole uses Autotask for submitting support tickets, and our technology team uses the product for tracking our time & PM. It allows us to easily receive, assign, and work support tickets as they arrive throughout the day. As well as allows the PM team to schedule tasks and such during projects.
- AutoTask allows for us to receive and work support tickets very easily. We've setup various 'Issue Types' that in turn are bound to SLAs ensuring that items are worked appropriately as they are received.
- The automation that AutoTask allows for with regards to various emails/requests coming through has been great. It allows for us to not have to constantly "watch the queue" as when a critical item arrives the appropriate persons are notified and can work it.
- I feel that the management of AutoTask for both user setup, and various automations is done well. We're able to copy settings as needed, and create templates for multiple items.
- To date, the maim area of improvement is the ability to allow for retrieving a ticket that may have inadvertently been deleted. At present there is no way to do this which at times can be frustrating.
- The search function does leave something to be desired as it does require some specific wording to find what you're looking for.
- This is unfortunately not something that I can answer as I am not provided these types of details as a user.
At present with using this as our ticketing system it works great. As I've mentioned with the automation in place and the notification options it provides we very rarely miss high priority items when they arise. I have not experienced this myself, but our project managers have stated that AutoTask lacks a lot of options they'd like to see on their side of the house.