Overall Satisfaction with AWeber
I use Aweber to stay in contact with my high school classmates. Keeping them informed of events and reunions. I also use Aweber for my clients to promote their services and publish their weekly newsletters. The reason I've been using Aweber for 11 years is because it is reliable and easy to use. I think they have been on the block longer or as long as other providers in the email marketing, autoresponder space. They are starting to offer sophisticated automation tools to help them compete with the likes of Infusionsoft and ActiveCampaign.
- Aweber's email deliverability is among the best in the industry. I have used other email services and Aweber is superior in deliverability.
- It is easy to setup an autoresponder sequence, a series of time delayed emails delivered over a period of time. This makes it super easy to follow up with leads and customers.
- Aweber's blog broadcast features makes it easy to notify subscribers of new content on your blog. It can be setup to broadcast when ever you make a new post or summarize posts on a periodic basis.
- Aweber's drag and drop email designer could be a little easier to use.
- It is difficult to design templates for the casual user, they almost always need help.
- The user interface is a little friendlier to a techy than a noobie. MailChimp is much easier to use but I would NEVER recommend MailChimp for serious marketers.
- Aweber delivers my email fast and reliably, never had a problem tech support could not handle (by the way, their support is great!)
- Since I have been with Aweber for so many years, I have an unlimited plan for a very affordable rate
- Aweber may not be a sexy as some of the new kids on the block, but it is a solid offering you should consider when choosing an autoresponder
If you are looking for a reliable, easy to use, sophisticated auto responder service with a good track record, look no farther than Aweber. Their email deliverability, tools, automation and segmenting are excellent. While their user interface and email editor could stand some improvement, just about anyone should be able to get a decent looking newsletter and emails right out of the box. However, if you are looking for more automation, tags and segmenting, theirs is just developing and you might find a better fit with ActiveCampaign or Infusionsoft.