ScheduleOnce

ScheduleOnce Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer
My clients and I use ScheduleOnce to automate the process of booking sales calls and other client or team meetings. We would have an external client-facing calendar (or calendars) where sales leads could book calls to speak with the sales team. And also we would have a calendar where existing clients could book calls with their client success manager. And finally, we would even use the calendar internally to book team calls when applicable/necessary.
  • Easy booking for clients with a simple, clean, logical interface.
  • Easy to embed on websites.
  • Redirect to a custom landing page after submitting a calendar booking (paid version only).
  • Works on mobile and desktop.
  • Easy to share the link.
  • The ScheduleOnce embed doesn't always resize correctly for the device/screen so sometimes it looks weird or is cut off.
  • Depending on the size of your screen, the booking button will be hidden by a hard-to-see scroll bar.
  • The redirect to a custom landing page is only available on the paid version.
  • Integrations for triggering automations had to be done manually because they didn't support our full tech stack.
If you run a sales department or are a sales person who needs to sync up your calendar(s) so you can effectively schedule calls without double-booking this is a good tool. You can get it to remind you (and the person booking the call) VIA text message and email so you're less likely to forget. This also is a good tool if you want existing clients to have access to booking certain times in your calendar but not others. And it can even work for internal teams who need to book calls. However, if you aren't in a situation where you need to book virtual meetings often, then it's probably not worth it for you to use this tool and you could just use Gmail reminders.
Jonathan Avalos | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ScheduleOnce to schedule online Zoom meetings and follow-up with clients after sales consultations. It's extremely easy to set up and use. It does a great job reminding clients about their appointments as well as sending automated messages to reschedule if the client either missed their call or canceled their appointment.

I think that it is great software. I wish that it included more text messaging with the cost. I debated between this service and another due to articles I was reading about the success people were having with follow up text messages. I looked around and saw a couple of software companies that allowed you more text messages but felt that they were not as good on the scheduling side (which is most important to me).
  • Links calendars- no need to go back and forth between calendars, everything is synced up.
  • Schedules Zoom calls with link and sends alerts to remind prospect of meeting
  • Follows up to reschedule if prospect missed meeting, which saves me a ton of time.
  • I wish they had an app
  • Their dashboard is a little overwhelming--could make it a little cleaner.
  • Re-scheduling my work availability can sometimes be tedious since my available times change day-to-day and every week is different from the one before.
I believe that ScheduleOnce is a great solution for someone who works off appointments. It's like having an assistant who schedules your appointments for you and follows up to remind or to reschedule. If you are busy and want to save time, if you're looking to really grow, then I think that ScheduleOnce is the most professional of all scheduling software. However, if all you need is a scheduling app that shows your schedule and lets clients choose available times than less expensive software would suit you just fine.
Mindy Belcher | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Integrates a form.
  • Lets you schedule an appointment.
  • Nothing else.
  • They charge WAY TOO MUCH for everything that you add on.
  • They understand that as you grow you will want more add-ons and they make sure you will pay through the nose for them.
ScheduleOnce sadly is a company that started with a great concept. I used them because at the time, they were one of the very few software products that helped you manage a business calendar that would let you integrate a form and require the customer to fill it out, something I felt at the time was important to my business. They also let you bring that data over into other software through Zapier. That is where the goodness stopped though because they don't just connect to Zapier like other software products do, they charge you an ASTRONOMICAL FEE! Actually, that should have been an indicator, because I soon learned they charge you way too much for everything that you add on. The initial $190 a year for 1 Professional User license with 2 Booking page licenses was higher than most. But then they charged $100 just for the privilege of a Zapier connection - that's right, just for the privilege of using Zapier with their software you have to cough up $100 a year. That's ridiculous. They set up their software so you cannot directly link to a specific type of appointment - you can only link to a booking page. So guess what, you have to purchase a booking page for each different type of appointment. Once I got up to $430.00 a year, I started checking around and found Acuity, which I love. It was SUPER easy to set up, and WAY cheaper. To add insult to injury, I made the colossal mistake of paying for a year in advance. BIG mistake. Even though I have five months left before it renews they would not prorate a refund - I'm just out the money for services I have not used. To me, that is the WORST POSSIBLE customer service ever - RUN, don't walk away from using this software.
They would not prorate a refund - I'm just out the money for services I have not used. To me, that is the WORST POSSIBLE customer service ever.
Nicola (Nicki) Morris | TrustRadius Reviewer
ScheduleOnce is used by me as the sole employee at The Neoteric Group (the rest of our team are subcontracted consultants). Although I am the CEO I am able to manage my calendar with ScheduleOnce and I do not need an admin assistant to do this for me. ScheduleOnce improves my efficiency by decreasing the amount of time it takes to schedule and re-schedule meetings
  • Booking page is easy to set up and use
  • Many options as to the types of meetings/appointments that can be booked
  • Improves my efficiency! Easy to send the booking link to colleagues, prospects, etc. have them select the most appropriate date and time to meet
  • Enhances the professionalism of my business
  • ScheduleOnce has had significant upgrades recently and now meets all of my needs
Great value for people or businesses that have limited administrative support and want to minimize their time spent in scheduling meetings.
Austin Schmidt | TrustRadius Reviewer
ScheduleOnce is used to simplify the process of new customers getting in contact with me, and current customers scheduling time to discuss on-going projects or future projects. Scheduling meetings over email is just a bad experience for everyone involved. With ScheduleOnce, there's no phone tag or "what time are you available?" "Wait, is that EST or PST!?" ScheduleOnce eliminates that problem. If someone wants to talk to me, I simply refer them to my ScheduleOnce booking page and it's done.
  • Great sync with all major calendars. If I update my Google Calendar, it syncs to ScheduleOnce immediately. I haven't had any sync issues.
  • Really user-friendly. Easy-to-use and no instructions needed for users.
  • I really like the design and how it looks on my site, both the calendar embed and the floating widget pop up box. Can be styled to match your brand.
  • Most people don't realize it, but you can use merge fields from almost any marketing automation platform as URL parameters to auto-fill the booking form step.
  • I really wish I could put tracking pixels (i.e. AdWords conversion pixels) on the booking thank you pages. Having to direct to a thank you page on another platform is kind of a pain.
  • The Salesforce connector pricing is a bit steep.
  • Basic live chat capabilities would be awesome. Implementing a live chat widget alongside the ScheduleOnce widget can be a bit cluttered design wise.
ScheduleOnce is a good fit for anyone who operates on meetings or appointments. B2B software companies, chiropractors, you name it. Very versatile in that regard. I can't really think of a scenario involving meetings or appointments where ScheduleOnce wouldn't be a good fit.
We used ScheduleOnce to manage sales calls with every rep in the organization. The thing I liked best about it is that each rep could input their availability, and then when a prospect requested a sales demo at a specific time, it would randomly assign one of the available reps.
  • It's the market leader, so they have a strong incentive to stay on the cutting edge
  • Extremely robust feature set
  • Good with larger organizations; can handle multiple employees and calendars.
  • This is often a challenge with robust applications, but the UI could be streamlined. It definitely takes some getting used to.
  • Many lower priced alternatives in the market
  • Can occasionally glitch; disconnects calendars, and has even canceled appointments.
ScheduleOnce is well suited for larger teams with multiple calendars. If you don't need every bell and whistle, it's likely that you'll find an alternative with a similar feature set at a lower price. However, if you have complex organizational needs, it's harder to find a better tool than ScheduleOnce.

ScheduleOnce Scorecard Summary

What is ScheduleOnce?

Let prospects and clients schedule meetings while teams work.

Add customer scheduling to a website
Add booking pages to a website in minutes. Let prospects and clients schedule meetings in seconds.

Let prospects and clients choose when to meet
Share a team’s availability to reduce scheduling delays. Connect with G Suite, Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, or iCloud calendars.

Send calendar invitations with secure video links
Save time with automatic calendar invitations and secure video links for Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex, and Google Meet.

ScheduleOnce Integrations

Pricing DetailsTerms
Growth$10Per user
Starter$0Up to 25 users

ScheduleOnce Technical Details

Supported LanguagesAmerican English, British English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Dutch