ScheduleOnce Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Nicola (Nicki) Morris profile photo
ScheduleOnce is used by me as the sole employee at The Neoteric Group (the rest of our team are subcontracted consultants). Although I am the CEO I am able to manage my calendar with ScheduleOnce and I do not need an admin assistant to do this for me. ScheduleOnce improves my efficiency by decreasing the amount of time it takes to schedule and re-schedule meetings
  • Booking page is easy to set up and use
  • Many options as to the types of meetings/appointments that can be booked
  • Improves my efficiency! Easy to send the booking link to colleagues, prospects, etc. have them select the most appropriate date and time to meet
  • Enhances the professionalism of my business
  • ScheduleOnce has had significant upgrades recently and now meets all of my needs
Great value for people or businesses that have limited administrative support and want to minimize their time spent in scheduling meetings.
Read Nicola (Nicki) Morris's full review
We used ScheduleOnce to manage sales calls with every rep in the organization. The thing I liked best about it is that each rep could input their availability, and then when a prospect requested a sales demo at a specific time, it would randomly assign one of the available reps.
  • It's the market leader, so they have a strong incentive to stay on the cutting edge
  • Extremely robust feature set
  • Good with larger organizations; can handle multiple employees and calendars.
  • This is often a challenge with robust applications, but the UI could be streamlined. It definitely takes some getting used to.
  • Many lower priced alternatives in the market
  • Can occasionally glitch; disconnects calendars, and has even canceled appointments.
ScheduleOnce is well suited for larger teams with multiple calendars. If you don't need every bell and whistle, it's likely that you'll find an alternative with a similar feature set at a lower price. However, if you have complex organizational needs, it's harder to find a better tool than ScheduleOnce.
Austin Schmidt profile photo
ScheduleOnce is used to simplify the process of new customers getting in contact with me, and current customers scheduling time to discuss on-going projects or future projects. Scheduling meetings over email is just a bad experience for everyone involved. With ScheduleOnce, there's no phone tag or "what time are you available?" "Wait, is that EST or PST!?" ScheduleOnce eliminates that problem. If someone wants to talk to me, I simply refer them to my ScheduleOnce booking page and it's done.
  • Great sync with all major calendars. If I update my Google Calendar, it syncs to ScheduleOnce immediately. I haven't had any sync issues.
  • Really user-friendly. Easy-to-use and no instructions needed for users.
  • I really like the design and how it looks on my site, both the calendar embed and the floating widget pop up box. Can be styled to match your brand.
  • Most people don't realize it, but you can use merge fields from almost any marketing automation platform as URL parameters to auto-fill the booking form step.
  • I really wish I could put tracking pixels (i.e. AdWords conversion pixels) on the booking thank you pages. Having to direct to a thank you page on another platform is kind of a pain.
  • The Salesforce connector pricing is a bit steep.
  • Basic live chat capabilities would be awesome. Implementing a live chat widget alongside the ScheduleOnce widget can be a bit cluttered design wise.
ScheduleOnce is a good fit for anyone who operates on meetings or appointments. B2B software companies, chiropractors, you name it. Very versatile in that regard. I can't really think of a scenario involving meetings or appointments where ScheduleOnce wouldn't be a good fit.
Read Austin Schmidt's full review

ScheduleOnce Scorecard Summary

About ScheduleOnce

ScheduleOnce is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name headquartered in Walnut, California.

ScheduleOnce Technical Details