My clients and I use ScheduleOnce to automate the process of booking sales calls and other client or team meetings. We would have an external client-facing calendar (or calendars) where sales leads could book calls to speak with the sales team. And also we would have a calendar where existing clients could book calls with their client success manager. And finally, we would even use the calendar internally to book team calls when applicable/necessary.
- Easy booking for clients with a simple, clean, logical interface.
- Easy to embed on websites.
- Redirect to a custom landing page after submitting a calendar booking (paid version only).
- Works on mobile and desktop.
- Easy to share the link.
- The ScheduleOnce embed doesn't always resize correctly for the device/screen so sometimes it looks weird or is cut off.
- Depending on the size of your screen, the booking button will be hidden by a hard-to-see scroll bar.
- The redirect to a custom landing page is only available on the paid version.
- Integrations for triggering automations had to be done manually because they didn't support our full tech stack.
If you run a sales department or are a sales person who needs to sync up your calendar(s) so you can effectively schedule calls without double-booking this is a good tool. You can get it to remind you (and the person booking the call) VIA text message and email so you're less likely to forget. This also is a good tool if you want existing clients to have access to booking certain times in your calendar but not others. And it can even work for internal teams who need to book calls. However, if you aren't in a situation where you need to book virtual meetings often, then it's probably not worth it for you to use this tool and you could just use Gmail reminders.