Overall Satisfaction with AWeber
AWeber is an essential daily marketing platform. It is used to gain new followers, engage in sales or promotions and even get feedback for our clients. It solves many problems, like knowing when the best time of the day to send an email is, finding out when a client has read an email, which titles get opened more, etc.
- Email design
- Email layout with suggestions
- Best times to send emails
- When emails are opened
- Engagement testing
- The price should be free up to a certain amount of followers, like MailChimp.
- The back office can be a tad confusing for my clients and I have to usually spend several hours with them over the phone explaining how to navigate, but saying this, I have the same problem with all of the other email marketing platforms as well.
- Drop and Drag is a great feature, but it doesn't seem to work perfectly on certain templates, where it does on others. It should work the same across all of them.
- The ROI, if used properly and effectively is usually within 3 months, what I have noticed though is most of my clients don't do this.
- When used properly, this can be a quick ROI, most people I work with get very confused with the back office, so they are intimidated and back off of it until they can pay more attention to it.
- Anyone that knows email marketing platforms has a very quick ROI, I usually see this around 60 days in from the date of setup.
- Setup takes about 2 full days to go in, learn the platform, move over clients and followers and get your sales funnels and campaigns going.