https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/4I/T0/LKQT4V222H6W.JPEGDrip is not your average marketing automation toolWe are using Drip for sales acceleration, communicating a sequence of messages to our leads that we believe answers a lot of questions they would have in their shopping journey. We also send regular promotions to drive repeat business and to recapture and reengage cold leads.,Event-based automations, and automations based on custom field value. Perhaps the most versatile automation engine on the market. Clean visual workflows. Support! The support team is super friendly and results-driven.,More integrations, especially e-commerce related. A 2-way Pipedrive integration would be massively huge. The workflow builder is nice, but needs cleaning up. Drag and drop would be good. Multiple parallel automations on the board would be helpful. Linking automations in a visual view, like ActiveCampaigns visual map would be very helpful. The ability to store contacts with partial information, and use automation to progressively profile. We want to be able to do SMS marketing with Drip and work toward getting that email address to further engage. Integration with loyalty programs would be a big deal for business. Integration with referral programs would also be good.,10,It has helped us to engage our leads on a much higher level than we could do without automations. Direct ROI is hard to measure, at this point. As they complete their Magento integration, it will be easier to measure from cart abandonment sequences.,MailChimp,10,000 to 25,000,B2C,Pipedrive, Front, PieSync, Intercom, Zapier, BirdEye,1,1,Sales acceleration Contact engagement Segmentation/personalizationDrip = Simple + Powerful for the Startup & Scaling BusinessDrip is our core email and marketing automation platform. We use it to keep in touch with leads and customers and deliver targeted email campaigns based on interests. It's seen as the centerpiece of all our online systems and will only grow to be more important as we continue to implement best practices in email communication.,Simplicity + power. Drip is one of the quickest platforms to use in terms of setting up simple drip email sequences. Yet it also packs enormous power if you need to do complex automation. Drip's direct integrations with other systems mean you can easily create hyper-personalized communications and anybody can set this up. Drip's Javascript embed is easy to setup and great for helping to build deeper insights into customer behavior as well as triggering automation.,It would be great to see Drip implement a simpler way to send emails at specific dates and times, for example, as part of a launch sequence. The existing visual builder is good, but it's not as intuitive as it could be. Would love to see the UI reimagined and drag and drop functionality included. Drip should have a tighter integration with Leadpages. At the moment they feel very separated, whereas they could feel like they're meant to be linked together.,9,Drip's ROI for me is more in the time I save than income made. I can and have made similar income with other email marketing automation tools. I use Drip because I can get things set up and organized faster. Drip does have great lead scoring functionality out of the box and I look forward to making better use of this in the future. Drip also makes it easy to create simple workflows for things like cart abandonment; another thing we're looking to implement soon.,Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign and Campaign Monitor,Less than 10,000,B2C,Leadpages, Acuity SchedulingDrip is the best automation platform I've demoed and deployed.I've utilized several marketing automation platforms, from Hubspot to Pardot, and Drip is definitely a unique and powerful tool. The best part is that it's affordable, easily the most customizable digital marketing automation tool on the market, and can do whatever you're creativity will allow. The flip side is that you need to know HTML coding, be able to utilize webhooks, conversion tracking, wildcards, and other technical platforms like Google Tag Manager and Analytics, to fully implement the platform. It's not like Hubspot, which is more 'drag and drop', lite-tech, for markers and businesses that aren't as tech-savvy. I've recommended it to many marketing managers and VPs in my network, at the American Marketing Association, to onboard as their new automation platform.,Ability to create advanced workflows and triggers, that can be customized to an infinite level of sophistication. Analytics are sound and powerful. Create custom segment analyses by data tags and defined fields. Ability to create as many custom fields as needed from your CRM platform: what was purchased, anniversaries, brand of purchase, etc. Integrates with any open-source, cloud-based CRM via API. Limitless campaign and trigger opportunities -- be as creative and sophisticated as you'd like. Their support team is like having a consultant or agency partner. I've done some amazing work with their team, in-house, without needing to hire out consultants.,Possibly more email design templates for "new" users to automation, HTML coding, integrations, webhooks, etc. Any supported integration partners are always good to see. They have expanded in this area, recently. Some sort of WYSIWYG, drag-and-drop email editor, wouldn't hurt. Sometimes, when trying to implement advanced HTML coding to an email template, the code doesn't stick, save or format as "native HTML.",9,We've seen a 45 percent increase in customer survey completions, due to automated reminders and campaigns. We've seen a 10 percent increase in customer traffic on our website. We've seen a 300 percent increase in online credit applications on our website and form conversions.,HubSpot, Pardot, Constant Contact and Vertical Response,25,000 to 100,000,B2B,Drip from Leadpages, Leadpages, AdWords, Google Analytics, BrandpointHUB, Google Tag Manager, Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins, WordPress, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Facebook for Business, Insightly, Cision PR Software, Adobe PhotoshopIntegration with S2Member makes Drip a Great system for emailsI use Drip from Leadpages with my membership site. When people sign up, it automatically enrolls them in the educational email series I send out to members. I love that I don't have to remember to manually add them to this list because it is integrated with my membership program.,I think the workflows from Drip are particularly well done. It is easy to see how someone might work their way through my system. It is easy to set up the campaigns as Drip walks you through each step. Drip shows you how many people have been on your website and how your forms are performing well.,I would like the email builder to continue to improve. I prefer more visual emails. It did take me some time to learn about workflows, but I was unfamiliar with the process of any workflow prior to working with Drip.,8,Keeping my membership site automated is the main thing I use Drip for and it has kept that business objective for over two years now. I love the lead scoring ability Drip has as well. I can tell who my best clients are based on the actions they are taking.,Constant Contact, Robly and AWeber,Less than 10,000,B2B,Accounting by Wave, Constant Contact, RoblyDrip your content to your audienceI use Drip to manage and send all of my outgoing communications on my newsletter to readers of my blog. During the past year, I've grown my list using Drip by 3-fold, and Drip easily kept up in pace with my needs. Here's what I am doing with Drip: Collect emails of people interested in my domain of expertiseOn a weekly basis, I send out an email regarding an article Send emails regarding offers and products I have during launch periods. These can be targeted through tags, geographies, etcManage emails for campaigns of onboarding customers to my digital assets like my online course,Slice and dice users based on different segmentation parameters. The ones I use include tags, assets they downloaded, customer fields (like location or company), webinar participation, etc. Send broadcast emails regarding my campaigns. Editing is easy and kept simple, which avoids all the hardships you get when you try to beautify and design emails too much.,The service is powerful, so it times it is hard to know and decide where to start. Having more templates and wizards for best practices in marketing campaigns would be nice (there are a few, but ones around automation and rules would help a lot).,10,A newsletter service is mandatory in digital businesses. Drip covers that part for me. I had used other services in the past and this is the one I am currently using and very happy with. Have no intent of switching at the moment since it fill my needs well.,,Less than 10,000,B2B,Zapier
Drip from Leadpages

Drip from Leadpages Reviews

Drip from Leadpages
Filter 13 vetted Drip from Leadpages reviews and ratings
Tim Berman profile photo
November 05, 2018

Drip from Leadpages Review: "Drip is not your average marketing automation tool"

• Event-based automations, and automations based on custom field value. Perhaps the most versatile automation engine on the market.
  • Clean visual workflows.
  • Support! The support team is super friendly and results-driven.
  • More integrations, especially e-commerce related. A 2-way Pipedrive integration would be massively huge.
  • The workflow builder is nice, but needs cleaning up. Drag and drop would be good. Multiple parallel automations on the board would be helpful. Linking automations in a visual view, like ActiveCampaigns visual map would be very helpful.
  • The ability to store contacts with partial information, and use automation to progressively profile. We want to be able to do SMS marketing with Drip and work toward getting that email address to further engage.
  • Integration with loyalty programs would be a big deal for business.
  • Integration with referral programs would also be good.
Excellent for B2B and B2C businesses where personalization, engagement, and results are a priority. If you are highly satisfied with MailChimp, Drip isn't for you. If you're looking to drive revenue with automation, Drip is a powerful choice.
Read Tim Berman's full review
Steve Palfreyman profile photo
May 28, 2018

Drip from Leadpages Review: "Drip = Simple + Powerful for the Startup & Scaling Business"

• Simplicity + power. Drip is one of the quickest platforms to use in terms of setting up simple drip email sequences. Yet it also packs enormous power if you need to do complex automation.
  • Drip's direct integrations with other systems mean you can easily create hyper-personalized communications and anybody can set this up.
  • Drip's Javascript embed is easy to setup and great for helping to build deeper insights into customer behavior as well as triggering automation.
  • It would be great to see Drip implement a simpler way to send emails at specific dates and times, for example, as part of a launch sequence.
  • The existing visual builder is good, but it's not as intuitive as it could be. Would love to see the UI reimagined and drag and drop functionality included.
  • Drip should have a tighter integration with Leadpages. At the moment they feel very separated, whereas they could feel like they're meant to be linked together.
Drip is my top recommendation for most people who have an existing business and audience and want to move beyond basic email broadcast and drip campaigns and start building out more personalized sequences. I don't recommend the tool for people starting out, or for anyone that isn't bringing in solid profit every month as there are cheaper tools out there to get started with.
Read Steve Palfreyman's full review
Conrad Magalis profile photo
May 13, 2018

Drip from Leadpages Review: "Drip is the best automation platform I've demoed and deployed."

• Ability to create advanced workflows and triggers, that can be customized to an infinite level of sophistication.
  • Analytics are sound and powerful. Create custom segment analyses by data tags and defined fields.
  • Ability to create as many custom fields as needed from your CRM platform: what was purchased, anniversaries, brand of purchase, etc.
  • Integrates with any open-source, cloud-based CRM via API.
  • Limitless campaign and trigger opportunities -- be as creative and sophisticated as you'd like.
  • Their support team is like having a consultant or agency partner. I've done some amazing work with their team, in-house, without needing to hire out consultants.
  • Possibly more email design templates for "new" users to automation, HTML coding, integrations, webhooks, etc.
  • Any supported integration partners are always good to see. They have expanded in this area, recently.
  • Some sort of WYSIWYG, drag-and-drop email editor, wouldn't hurt.
  • Sometimes, when trying to implement advanced HTML coding to an email template, the code doesn't stick, save or format as "native HTML."
Great for highly-skilled marketing technologists and people that have extensive dev background in HTML/custom application deployment. If you can think of an automation scenario, you can craft it from DRIP, but, you need to have the chops to execute the workflows. Always draft a workflow on paper, or outside the platform, because it can be hard to manipulate an active one, without adverse affects to current subscribers or contacts. Infinite options to customize via data tags from CRM, using LIQUID coding structure. The best Web, SaaS support team I've encountered -- it's like you have a consultant or team-mate, in-house, that specializes in automation platform technology, demand generation and inbound lead generation.
Read Conrad Magalis's full review
Ellen McDowell profile photo
May 07, 2018

Drip from Leadpages Review: "Integration with S2Member makes Drip a Great system for emails"

• I think the workflows from Drip are particularly well done. It is easy to see how someone might work their way through my system.
  • It is easy to set up the campaigns as Drip walks you through each step.
  • Drip shows you how many people have been on your website and how your forms are performing well.
  • I would like the email builder to continue to improve. I prefer more visual emails.
  • It did take me some time to learn about workflows, but I was unfamiliar with the process of any workflow prior to working with Drip.
Drip is well suited for people who are working in an online environment where they are selling things online or want to send people personalized emails and forms based on web page visits.
Read Ellen McDowell's full review
Tsahi Levent-levi profile photo
May 04, 2018

Drip from Leadpages Review: "Drip your content to your audience"

Here's what I am doing with Drip:
  1. Collect emails of people interested in my domain of expertise
  2. On a weekly basis, I send out an email regarding an article
  3. Send emails regarding offers and products I have during launch periods. These can be targeted through tags, geographies, etc
  4. Manage emails for campaigns of onboarding customers to my digital assets like my online course
  • Slice and dice users based on different segmentation parameters. The ones I use include tags, assets they downloaded, customer fields (like location or company), webinar participation, etc.
  • Send broadcast emails regarding my campaigns. Editing is easy and kept simple, which avoids all the hardships you get when you try to beautify and design emails too much.
  • The service is powerful, so it times it is hard to know and decide where to start.
  • Having more templates and wizards for best practices in marketing campaigns would be nice (there are a few, but ones around automation and rules would help a lot).
If you run a blog and need a newsletter for it to send out your posts - use Drip. If you have a business and need to send emails to a list - use Drip.
Read Tsahi Levent-levi's full review

Drip from Leadpages Scorecard Summary

WYSIWYG email editor (4)
5.7
Dynamic content (4)
Ability to test dynamic content (4)
A/B testing (4)
Mobile optimization (5)
Email deliverability (5)
9.2
List management (5)
9.4
Triggered drip sequences (5)
9.8
Lead nurturing (5)
9.6
Lead scoring and grading (5)
9.4
Data quality management (5)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (3)
Dashboards (5)
Standard reports (4)
Custom reports (3)
API (5)
Role-based workflow & approvals (3)
9.7
Customizability (4)

About Drip from Leadpages

Drip from Leadpages® is email marketing automation software. The vendor’s value proposition is that with Drip's simple, user-friendly visual campaign builder, users can design email campaigns based on specific subscriber behavior—so they always send the right message, to the right person, at the right time. Drip starts at $0 (with email sending and every feature enabled).

Drip from Leadpages Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Does not have featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Does not have featureCalendaring
Does not have featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Does not have featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Does not have featureSocial profile integration
Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureRole-based workflow & approvals
Has featureCustomizability
Has featureIntegration with Salesforce.com
Does not have featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Does not have featureIntegration with SugarCRM

Drip from Leadpages Screenshots