Overall Satisfaction with Bacula Enterprise
Bacula is an intelligent backup solution. We use it for corporate backup with industry data copy routines and administrative environment. We use Bacula with a focus on filesystem backups (Linux, Windows) and Database (SQL and Oracle). In the future we will use the VMWare backup function.
- Improve the graphical interface so that reports absorb data such as performance and capacity
- On the mainboard, a specific management environment for backing up VMWare or HyperV virtual machines could be available
- Generation of detailed logs in real time to identify a possible problem faster
- Hot backup of virtual machines
- File system backup even in use and even on older file systems
- Fast and convenient restoration
- Data security with encryption
- Reliable and expansive database
- Instant restoration of files, folders, virtual machines, etc.
Do you think Bacula Enterprise delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bacula Enterprise's feature set?
Did Bacula Enterprise live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bacula Enterprise go as expected?
Would you buy Bacula Enterprise again?
Without a doubt, I recommend Bacula as a corporate backup solution to meet any and all needs within a company. The main uses are related to system file backup, virtual machine backup (VMWare and Hyper-V), Database. We have a catalog with a record of +700TB of data and the catalog DB only has 700GB of information from this data, which represents a very large space saving in relation to the total size of backups.