Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
We started our online business using Volusion but we quickly outgrew that. We are using Big Commerce exclusively now to maintain our entire website.
- We use a lot of photos and it is very quick to load them.
- It has been extremely reliable. I'm not aware of any website downtime in the 4 years that we've used them. Our admin console has been down a couple of times but for very short periods of time.
- Very good customer service.
- The item lookup is cumbersome. It takes several steps to drill it down to the item we're looking for and the category box is quite small.
- We stock thousands of parts all stored in our warehouse in bins. I'd like the option to show bin numbers on orders for easier lookup.
- We primarily sell used items. I'd like the ability to add additional condition descriptions.
- My site traffic increased by 30% in the first year that we changed from Volusion.
- The monthly cost of our site is very reasonable considering all that is offered.
Along with our website we sell on ebay, Reverb and Amazon. Big Commerece makes it easy to integrate all of our sales channels into one.
Volusion was very difficult and slow to upload our photos and the website that we were able to create looks very amateurish compared to our Big Commerce site.