Overall Satisfaction with Bomgar
Our company develops software so we use Bomgar to support our customers as well as our own organization. We had used another solution to perform remote tech support for approximately nine years. With with that product, our support representatives found that customer end-users often had difficulty following instructions and performing the tasks necessary on their machine to enable a remote support session. Additionally, our remote support team frequently had difficulty maintaining connections to customer servers.
- We are a solutions provider for financial institutions, so security is an important consideration. Having the Bomgar appliance within our firewall, rather than using a cloud-based remote support solution, enhances our security and protects against the introduction of viruses as well.
- Bomgar was much more intuitive to use than the other solutions we evaluated. It is clearly a tool designed for remote support, unlike its competitors, which are often a meeting solution that doubles as a remote support tool.
- We immediately saw the value of the Jump Client feature, which allows me to quickly and reliably take control of our servers or an employee’s computer to fix an issue or perform maintenance
- It would be nice if all of your admin controls were in one place. Currently you have to use a web interface to apply updates instead of being able to do this from your appliance control panel.
- Since implementing Bomgar, we've seen a six percent increase in calls that are resolved in ten minutes or less, which is great since it sometimes took ten or more minutes previously just to establish the connection.
WebEx, LogMeIn, Citrix GoToMeeting just don't compare to Bomgar. The functionality, feature set, architecture and overall cost are just superior.
Collaborating and passing cases from one support rep to another is easier with Bomgar. "We were able to transfer cases with our previous solution, but it was a cumbersome process. It is very easy with Bomgar. We also like Bomgar's Chat feature, which allows us to collaborate when necessary to troubleshoot an issue.
18 - Most of them are customer support reps. The rest are implementations, development, training, sales, and IT.
To switch to something else would be taking a step backwards. We're spoiled now.