Overall Satisfaction with Bomgar
We purchased Bomgar to consolidate all of our remote support tools into one product, allowing us to provide a more consistent experience for our end users. Before Bomgar we were also unable to remote support any of our users outside of our network and this was one of the primary drivers to buy the product. Bomgar allows us to record remote sessions in transcripts and also video's and this has helps us with security and governance. We now also use Bomgar to allow our vendors access to our systems which gives us greater control.
- Bomgar has allowed us to improve collaboration between our support teams by utilizing the team queues and inviting reps from other teams into sessions.
- We have improved our vendor management process by using embassies within Bomgar.
- Bomgar has enabled us to steamline our remote support, regardless of platform.
- I honestly can't think of any. On the few times I have contacted Bomgar asking if a particular feature exists they've either advised that it already does or that it will be in an up and coming release.
- Improved 1st line resolution.
- Better customer service.
- Improved efficiency, we can support users anywhere.
We liked Bomgar because all the costs were upfront, there were no additional costs of extra modules / features. At the time we evaluated it Bomgar had better support across other platforms, it could be hosted internally, integrated using ldap and had vpro capability. There was also no pressure to buy during our evaluation period.