Overall Satisfaction with Branch
Branch is being used in our core application creating links that are shared between users across multiple social media apps. The links direct them to the right content and allows us to identify the context quickly, independent of the platform where they are coming from. This problem was over complex before we decided to search for a tool that covered this necessity and after adopting Branch we can focus our efforts on other things that can apply even more value into our products.
- Capture our customer input across all the platforms regardless of their OS.
- Handle custom URI schemes without any trouble.
- Handle both IOS and Android links without the need to split your code logic and thinking about the differences between both.
- I think that Branch has a brand new platform to approach with the rise of PWAs and this is a field worth exploring ASAP.
- Branch had given a profound impact on the way our users share their content.
- Users now have more easy access to content created.
- Users feel more motivated in creating content because they know that it is easy to share and get their content in the eyes of the target public.
For any apps that have content to be shared between users, Branch is a tool that I'll recommend always.For apps that are already looking to be built on the PWA side of the things, I think Branch will overcomplicate some things. This is where Branch can simplify things and improve the experience with custom libraries and plugins for the most popular Frameworks and Routing libraries out there.