Overall Satisfaction with Brightpearl
I was not involved in the installation. In my humble opinion, it wasn't done well.
At the beginning was a mess with our PIN and golden support but later all went right. I think they are replying in a decent window of time and they always solve my problem.
My organization uses Brightpearl to manage the warehouse and orders from our Magento website. It is attached to Magento on one side and to our shipping software on the other. Brightpearl acts as glue for our business.
- Automatic feed of magento orders
- Managing orders internally to brightpearl
- Transactional emails templates
- European server stability. Often they are slow or sometimes there are issues with connectivity problems.
- Try to improve the entire financial part. For example it's really not intuitive to delete an Invoice or change its content.
- Try to be more permissive in the modification of the table inside the templates (transactional email) the possible modifications of the table are really not enough (we need to trick the browser to change position or columns or to inject some other code in it). A dedicated editor would be really appreciated.
- Increased employee efficiency because magento is more difficult to manage and does not have an optimized workflow so with brightpearl we can use teh help of the operators to achieve the same goal.
- With Magento you don't have a proper commercial customer service. With brightpearl we have it. It's not the best ever seen but it's not the worst neither.
- As a negative impact we have only the increased variables to watch in case of issues. And it could lead to using more time to solve the. Doubling the used software will double the debug.
Our company has a small business and it's ok. With very big business I have some doubt on the brightpearl success. It works, of course, but it's not smooth as it should be. Sometimes the European servers are not in the right mood, sometimes to achieve a goal you have to pass too many steps and use too much time.