Pleased with Broadvoice
September 14, 2022

Pleased with Broadvoice

Nick Kraft | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Broadvoice

Broadvoice is used as the primary phone, voicemail, and auto-attendant system for the company. We use the system to support multiple business units plus a tenant. The flexible auto-attendant allows us to direct calls to these units and react to changes quickly. We are also able to direct faxes to an analog multi-function copier and two analog phones. It is very easy to reassign phones to new employees and most support functions can be handled remotely.
  • System flexibility
  • Remote management
  • Support
  • Portal usability
  • Handling of moments of poor Internet
  • More intuitive phone interface for employee onboarding
  • Auto-attendant
  • Sophisticated phones
  • Built-in voicemail
  • Flexibility
  • Significant phone savings
  • Auto-attendant automation time savings

Do you think Broadvoice delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Broadvoice's feature set?

Did Broadvoice live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Broadvoice go as expected?

Would you buy Broadvoice again?

I've installed and supported Broadvoice if clients with 4 to 15 phones. I'm sure it can handle many more. The system is very flexible both in software and hardware. My clients have made good use of cordless phones, wireless adapters for standard phones in tough locations, and analog adapters for faxes and analog lines. We did have issues with poor Internet quality during the pandemic where use patterns changed unexpectedly. These led to dropped calls and a lot of frustration. Overall, I highly recommend Broadvoice as a cost-effective way to put your phone system on the cloud and give your small company big company phones.