We love Broadvoice VOIP and online access

Cielo Lyn | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• b-hive Communicator

Overall Satisfaction with Broadvoice

Broadvoice has helped our business move forward in a digital age. When COVID hit, we needed a solution to make sure we could handle calls over wireless as well as have access to phones through our own individual phones. Broadvoice was that solution. Their app is amazing, and I use it every day- as the administrator of the business, I appreciate the report features as well as the daily insights features. It is good to see how many calls our business gets, have the voicemails logged, and watch what is happening with each phone on a day-to-day basis. Last but certainly not least, customer service is my favorite part of Broadvoice, their technicians are always available, and I am able to get all of my questions answered. Honestly, running multi-line phones that also have the ability to be utilized off-site is not easy. I am so grateful for Broadvoice and the VOIP systems that they offer.

Pros

• Customer service
  • VOIP
  • App

Cons

• Sometimes the VOIP feature drops depending on where I am off site
  • Group calling and transcripts can be confusing
  • VOIP
  • Grouping
  • App B-HIVE
  • Positive as phones are everything. When our phones go down, Broadvoice is there immediately - the APP helps us to use data should our phones go down.
We have not used other products.

Do you think Broadvoice delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Broadvoice's feature set?

Did Broadvoice live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Broadvoice go as expected?

Would you buy Broadvoice again?

I think that every time I have called Customer Service, or Tech Service, I have been helped promptly. This is worth Gold for me as you know sometimes you must wait for a long time to talk to Customer Service. When we first got set up, there was so much confusion, but the Broadvoice technicians knew exactly what to do. I like how when I need new phones; they are sent out immediately. Thanks for your help!

Comments