"Buddy Media Self Serve Review (Social.com)"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-publishingBuddy MediaUnspecified4.9171012013-10-09T21:19:30.255Z
- After testing many Facebook self serve APIs, Buddy Media was unparalleled in ease of use, campaign segmentation and creation, creative rotation and swapping, and most of all in optimizing.
- The campaign creation user flow is one thing varies from tool to tool, however Buddy Media has really nailed it on the head with regards to scalability and granularity for reporting and optimizing.
- The visual widgets available not only allow for quick, actionable insights, but they also allow for optimizations to be made in real time within these widgets and charts, allowing those actionable insights to be actions immediately. For those familiar with Facebook advertising, you know how important turn around time is when optimizing.
- Like with any new product, there were some bugs with some of the ad units getting targeting stripped or creating empty shell ads. The tech team was very proactive in alleviating these issues and getting to the bottom of it. However relative to the volume of ads that we were turning out on a daily basis I would say these issues were minimal, however recurring.
- We tested this tool on industry leading CPG & entertainment accounts that were very fast paced and awareness oriented. For many campaigns the scale and efficiency goals were easily reached. in some cases that was a unique reach of Millions of users in a day or back end app engagement to basic old fashioned branding.
- There are conversions that you can set up as well as CPA bidding and their team is always willing to work on custom solutions.
We have won head to head tests against other APIs and have come out on top, by a lot with this tool. If I had to go to market tomorrow with a campaign I would consider Buddy Media to be a must have.