Basic bug tracking system.https://www.trustradius.com/bug-trackingBugzillaUnspecified7.7771012013-03-01T20:09:19.988Z
March 01, 2013
Basic bug tracking system.
Score 8 out of 101
- Faster response time to tech issues.
- Ability to see all of the outstanding tickets.
- Ability to factor in overall # of tickets placed in relation to work productivity.
This is a very basic system for entering and tracking bugs. It doesn't really have any bells and whistles such as rating bugs in a hierarchy of importance or color coding, etc. There are other systems out there that allow you to do additional things like track time estimates a and provide detailed reporting metrics which are not available in Bugzilla.
- Created a centralized system for all web related tech issues
- Ability to organize and manage projects and put them in a level of importance
- All management have the ability to view the status on an issue and any ongoing projects.
- Better time management for development; as company sees all of the fine details.
- Great for documentation.